Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Newb, Forums Confuse Me

Old 01-21-2007, 01:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi ( waving hand ) i got a 2006 tibby and i like it. my girlfriend doesnt. she gets really mad when i do burnouts and over rev on purpose. my tib doesnt have any mods on it yet, ive only had it for about 6 months and my girlfriend is pregnant so i dont have cash to dump into it yet. but i will (wink) but it does got some new exhaust cans illegally tinted windows and plasma glow led underbodys with 9 colors and 12 settings. i know thats kinda poser-ish to have a bunch of visual upgrades but stock performance parts, but i dont hate myself. i got plans to make it fast but im not really mechanically inclined, so if anyone has suggestions on some things i should do to it first let me know.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:23 AM

Welcome to the site ^-^

Really up to you on ur future plans for your tib, I highly suggust using the Search function alot. More information on this forum then most ppl can handle wink.gif

Most members start with an intake (CAI/Shortram)|Exhaust|Headers etc...
Old 01-21-2007, 01:37 AM

welcome to the site!

you will find a lot of info here!
Old 01-21-2007, 10:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Welcome!!
Old 01-21-2007, 10:34 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

welcome man, use the search button. most any topic u would want to know about have been talked about before so try to find it. if not or your confused just ask more questions, sometimes it helps when someone else brings up some old info to be discussed agin for the newer people.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:40 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome to rdtiburon. do everything you can to retrieve some pictures.

try and keep things simple and work on the engine. you need to research on how you can open up your exhaust and make it sound right. i've heard some really sexy new tiburons and i've heard some that sound as bad as my car lmao.gif

good luck, i'm sure your girl will reconsider. the new tiburon is prettier in person.