Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hmm Introduction, By John Proen

Old 01-21-2007, 04:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

well right now im in the process, actually just waitin for my diy clear corners to dry. A HUGE TIP IS TO INSTEAD OF USING THE OVEN IS TO USE THE HEAT GUN,(harbor freight 9.99!) ITS HELLA FAST AND EASY. but yeah i got my 01 tib for like 5k, i got real lucky with only 38k miles. perfect cond. in spokane wa. i self installed my headers, mufflers, cai, clear corners(almost done)lol, and ive got all the materials to paint the interior panels, but gotta wait for warmer weather, diy short shifter, 20% window tintin, altezza rears, 18's on the way, and im gonna take the old tiburon offf the back cuz it kinda faded from chrome to yellowish, actually im headin to do it right now. so yeah im 19 goin to eastern wa university and put all my money towards mi carro and want to be a computer/IT analyst. aight sweet deal, oh and i have style so i guarentee my car will be coty soon. dont doubt me itll happen.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:15 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

um WOW lmao.gif English?

Welcome man but please PLEASE use ATLEAST proper punctuation. Yes we know this is not english class but I will guarantee you no one will even take 10 seconds of their time to try and read what you say because it doesn't make sence.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

He's right.

Welcome to the site, I'm not even gonna bother reading that first post, just saw something about DIY clear corners and a heat gun.

Don't know what you need the Heatgun for, or what drying process is needed. You just reach up in there and break the yellow reflector off, then break it up, then shake it out.

If you actually removed the lens by heat, I can almost guarantee you leaking problems, no matter how you seal them.

Read the rules please, and follow them. It may seem strange that we somewhat require punctuation and grammar, but since this is the internet, and you are trying to convey information and ideas via THE WRITTEN WORD, common sense would tell you that it needs to be clear and concise, in order for us to understand what's being said.

Tanc is also right about folks here. Most everyone will ignore a thread that is difficult to read, or is written like a lazy person text messaging on a phone.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:24 PM

welcome to the site!

Redz! Maybe he was using his cellphone to post his first post! LOL haha.gif
Old 01-21-2007, 04:28 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

welcome to the site man. good luck on your I.T. job, i hear you can get a job right out of school. other than that, practice makes perfect.

check out our past COTY's. they're all legendary cars and great members. we've got a big competition around here. your chances increase with boosting the car. it also helps promoting yourself and having high quality photos to submit. you can have a so-so car with some professional photos and you might have a chance.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:15 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (proen @ Jan 22 2007, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i self installed my... altezza rears,... oh and i have style so i guarentee my car will be coty soon.</div>
Well that depends: are they chrome or black?
Old 01-21-2007, 07:08 PM

Welcome to the site, you will find alot of very good info here on the site, the only thing you have to do is use the Search function and it does wounders, trust me.

Enjoy your stay. Oh and how did you find us?

P.S. Black Altezzas are way better than Chrome but to each their own. fing02.gif
Old 01-21-2007, 07:32 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

hey there

welcome to the site
Old 01-21-2007, 07:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

wow hmm, ok so yeah it was a cell phone actually, lol razrs suck.

oh the heat gun worked alot faster and left no cracks.... instead of using the oven idea.

ur right the past coty's look nice but im picky and there were little things.....
but anyhow yeah the rear altezzas are chrome, i got them free with the car so deal with it for now, i dont know about blacking things out yet though. i kinda really like the black and chrome look. its clean.

but does anyone know anyone that can find me wholesale or just good pricing on the cuda kit?
Old 01-21-2007, 07:53 PM

Welcome to the site

even though i could only read a maximum of 50% of that post! fing02.gif