Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

New Guy Here

Old 11-22-2004, 07:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: My experiences with PowerChip

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I don't have a Tiburon, but my sister has a 2000 Tib, and I am here to get ideas for her. I have a Celica and a Camry. and am planning a 3SGTE turbo swap in my Celica, so I know a thing or 2. Just wanting to know whats available and whats good. Any help is great.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:24 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: re a soldiers story

***HAHA you moved it on me you bastard. lol.gif I went to reply and it wouldn't let me. LOL ***

Welcome to the boards man. Post want you think she needs, that'll be the easiest way for us to help you out. There is lots going on right now, the Maintec Header GB is the big one. We've been getting a lot of attention right now from some companies that are starting to recognize the RD platform, so you came at a good time. Exhausts, an item we have been starving for, are now starting to come out of the woodwork. Just take a look through the forums, they are well labelled, and should lead you in the right direction. www.kspec.com is a reliable place to get parts and accessories, be wary of SR(Shark Racing) or any of it's sub companies. Turbos, talk to Tim @ www.speed-factor.com or post in his sub-forum. (Speed-Factor)

Again, post what you think your sis might want and we can go from there. It's a good time to own a Tiburon.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:28 PM

Default Re: 18" Rims possible or not?

Glad to meet you man. Are you gonna be driving her car by any chance?...lol
Old 11-22-2004, 08:14 PM

Default Re: Wide Body Fenders

I drive it from time to time. Decent car, but I still like my Celica better. I think she is looking for mostly show right now. Clear Corners, haloz, tail lights, body kits, and stuff like intakes, exhausts, strut tower bars. Limited funds til she gets a better job, but she wants stuff and it will give me ideas for Christmas presents.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:20 PM

Default Re: New Guy Here

cc are a must and kspec has a good price on them and they ship fast. Have her get on and tell us and we can give good ideas.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:31 PM

Default Re: A Soldier Story - Must Read!

what part of ohio you in? smile.gif
Old 11-22-2004, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Gen 1 (96-99) Tiburon CF hoods 2 new styles!!! UPDATED

I'm from Findlay Ohio, south of Toledo. She's not much into message boards, and I am addicted to them.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:44 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: My experiences with PowerChip

Forgot to mention to check the For Sale Forums. Stuff on there goes quick so you gotta keep up. Taillights have been on there lots, cd players and stuff, ebay also is a good spot, just be careful.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:56 PM

Default Re: timing belt

You might also want to check out HyundaiAftermark. It's a sister site to this one. People place things for sale on there as well.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:05 PM

Default Re: hmmm i wonder if this is a scam

She bought a NEw JVC arsenal headunit, the one with the full color screen and 2 memphis subs. Thats what she started with.