Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Img Not Working For Me Mods Help

Old 04-07-2005, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't seem to get any to work for me here. I want to print of the DIY for the mirror and the images will not come on for me. they show up as IMG link /IMG in brackets of course. It doesn't work anywhere one the site. I tried changing the setting on my board setting but it was already set properly I changed it back and forth and hoped it would work but nothing. A little help guys.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I'm trying to figure it out. Sometimes just editing and saving the thread makes all images appear. Go ahead and post your DIY in the Testing forum, and copy/paste the entire thread into Notepad and save it as a txt file for the time-being. If we can mess with it and make it work in the Testing forum, we'll move it to the proper topic.

go ahead and post it, and PM me with a link. i'll see what I can do about making the images show up
Old 04-07-2005, 11:46 PM

A little test...

I don't know why.... I've hear a lot of people having problems and I haven't had any. :unsure:
Old 04-07-2005, 11:52 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^ The problem is not posting pictures, it is image codes aren't recognized since the conversion (any posts prior to the conversion to the new software).
Old 04-07-2005, 11:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

It's been posted about several times and is being worked on. Look at the NEW SOFTWARE post in the Suggestions forum.