Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hi, Im new

Old 01-29-2005, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Hi, Im new

Hi, My name is Casey and I am new to these forums, I just bought my Tib today! My last couple of cars include: 1999 Honda Civic SI(ive noticed alot of honda smack talking here, check out www.honda-tech.com b4 you talk **** about them), and a 1991 Toyota Supra Turbo. Now Ive got a 2000 Tiburon, should be fun. Anyways here are a few pics. I just ordered a Cat back system, and have some rims im sticking on maybe tomorrow, if not, monday. And Coilovers will be ordered within a week, awaiting a money transfer.

Here she is:

Thanks for looking
Old 01-29-2005, 11:00 PM

Nice, sounds like you already have some plans. Welcome to the site
Old 01-29-2005, 11:01 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

wow

how does it feel to be a one post wonder AND receive a warning at the same time

i think this is a first....

congrats on your buy! you'll love the Hyundai for it's uniqueness.

enjoy what we have to offer. this is a great family here

wavey.gif
Old 01-29-2005, 11:03 PM

Yep, allready warned, oops :drillserg
Old 01-29-2005, 11:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Going from a Supra to a Civic SI to a Tiburon... you started off right and went the wrong way. tongue.gif LOL, while Tibs may not be the speediest critters around, they are pretty. Might be the only thing going for them but Ahh well tongue.gif You'll find these guys to be a pretty good crowd. Welcome.
Old 01-29-2005, 11:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MK3Design)</div><div class='quotemain'>ive noticed alot of honda smack talking here, check out www.honda-tech.com b4 you talk **** about them)</div>

Talked to you earlier mang, welcome to the fold, and to the site.

Nice job getting owned by AWS in your first post. LMAO

:smashfrea omfg.gif You-> Picard.gif <-AWS

LOL As for talkin smack about Honduh's, maybe you should say that to them about us? We get lots of shiz from them, then we beat them at the track often. Respect is a 2 way street my man, and they need to realize it bro.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I just ordered a Cat back system, and have some rims im sticking on maybe tomorrow, if not, monday. And Coilovers will be ordered within a week, awaiting a money transfer.</div>

Ehhh, I wish you would have talked to us before you bought anything bro. What brands did you buy of all of this? What models and weights of rims? Why coilovers?

Anyways, have fun here mang.
Old 01-29-2005, 11:47 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

welcome to the site and props for getting warned on the first post. aint like that honda site we dont like naugty talk! lol have fun here man(and occasionally with your tibby)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MK3Design)</div><div class='quotemain'>(ive noticed alot of honda smack talking here, check out www.honda-tech.com b4 you talk **** about them)</div>

took you up on that offer, found this post of an ugly ash excel kickin some srt10 booty..(i love when he honks and then dusts him)

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1115678

We dont have anything against hondas, we have our place and they have theirs, unfortunatly our place is First and theirs is in the rearview...LOL JK
Old 01-29-2005, 11:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Quotes from the Honduh site mentioned...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I'd still take that ram over ten of those hyundais, though</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>It's a repost but the excel still looks like ****...regardless of the power I would take the srt-10</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>But JDM is m4d tYt3 y0!!!@!@*&!@!!1oen!!@#*!@!@ohnoes!(&@*&@!</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>If that was my RT10 I would not go any ware near that car for fear it would fall apart.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>it's just too bad I would never own a HYUNDIE!!! Isn't a HYUNDIE sorta like a wannabe...HONDA? JUst wondering....</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>lmao, thats a fast shitbox. i would never drive that car, my friends would throw stuff at me and make fun of me. lol</div>

That's enough to prove da point.
Old 01-30-2005, 12:04 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

JUST to be fair, they were right, that excel was ugly, AND they did have a post of a tiburon and although i havent seen the video they were all saying it looked nice and that it was a nice sleeper AND i quote

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wongfeihung)</div><div class='quotemain'>cool tibby. nice lookin sleeper. anyone know what the techno is called in the beginning of the vid? i likes</div>

even they can be civil sometimes hehe
Old 01-30-2005, 08:25 AM

Exhaust is SSA, Yep, I knew I made a mistake after I saw this site and kspec.com. I started searching and didnt think there was a big aftermarket for these cars so I took what I can get cool.gif But Most likely I Will just sell it or somthing since I heard it sounds kinda ricey?? WHy coilovers? whynot? Do you think springs would be better? And the Rims look like this, just took a pic for you guys.

tongue.gif

thanks guys