Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hello All!

Old 07-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

hm.. new headlights, new bumper, new hood... yup, got some damage.

Look for a decent body kit. www.importshark.com is good for that. Might as well upgrade instead of spending so much money for OEM parts.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:25 AM

Vehicle: car

Welcome!

-Clear Corners
-Headlights with angel eyes
-Cuda C1 body kit
-Fiberglass/Carbon Fiber hood

That's what I thought when I saw your car, lmao.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:55 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Hello again!
Thanks for the suggestions!
Its not only the hood and bumper the core support has to be cut out and replaced my condenser for the air conditioning was twisted and has to be fixed. The battery was damaged and I hope the radiator is still useable lol.

But this car must be cursed cause this was just last winter:

A few of the upgrades I wanted: the Vis CF Invader hood, angel eye headlights, altezza tails, clear corners, 4-2-1 header, air ram intake, BB throtle body, Cold air intake, better ignition, better plugs and wires, and a few more goodies.

Im not sure about the hood though because I want it to fit right and I want to still use the rubber strip that goes along the front of it.
I thought about a body kit too but the roads around here arent that great. I did like the vader style kit though and thought about just getting the front but I figure it wouldn't look right with the rest of the car being original. I would really like the Cuda kit and found one cheap but wasnt sure if it was the real one or a knockoff so I didnt get it. Also I read they werent making them anymore?

Thanks again guys!
Old 07-23-2007, 01:28 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

hello and welcome!

as far as i know there really isn't much of a better coil pack for us.

on a shameless plug-... i've noticed you need some front end parts. i have a for sale thread with alot of oem parts (hood, fender, driver's side headlight and fender, corner lights, etc). if you do a search for 01steve's sale. you'll see what i'm talking about. i also have 2 of the rubber/steel wether stripping for underneath the hood.

i personally think you are better off with some oem parts. body kits can get ugly very easily, and some of them are really hard to fit. the oem abs bumpers can take alot more abuse. you've got a decent amount of damage to the front end, are you sure your car isn't totaled? are you paying for the damages out of pocket? if so, i'd stick with oem, and then mod the oem parts (like making the US corners into clear corners is like a 20 minute process).

anyways, enjoy your stay!