Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Thefuzz7532 And His Silver Bullet!

Old 07-23-2007, 01:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First of all, I'd like to hello to everyone here! smile.gif

Well, my name is Sean, I turned 18 this past January and graduated from High School in June of this year. (Class of 2007 baby!) I'm a pretty cool person (I think), I'd help anyone out, and do just about anything for other people (even if I do dislike them). Also, I like to put a lot of interjections and the such in with parenthesis to separate thoughts and other things of that sort from the main subject, if it's too annoying, let me know because I'll gladly stop wink1.gif . I've been a "member" here for a while but I didn't decide to become a full fledge member until just recently. I found you guys' forum months ago while doing a search on google for a good Tiburon forum when I first bought my car.

Heres a super focused shot of me at graduation. cool.gif ( I don't know why I decided to post of picture of myself, but I think it'll help me feel more "at home" here.)

And now for my car (I won't say "ride" or "whip", I'm not cool enough cool.gif.)

I bought my 2001 Tiburon back in February this year. When I got it, there was just over 97,000 miles on the odometer. I actually drove hours away to pick her up also. It's a 5-speed, completely stock car (except for my head unit).

I haven't modified anything, but I've been coming across the wheel bearing issue. I've replaced my rear driver-side bearing, and now both of my front bearings are going bad and need to be replaced.

Here's some shots of my car.

And a shot at my broken taillight. I think I might just black them out, I don't think it's illegal, and I like to paint. smile.gif

I don't have any real cool action shots because I just bought my camera a little bit ago and have been working 6-7 days a week with more than 60 hours a week so I've been busy. Hopefully I'll have some soon, but I'd like to get some things taken care of on the car before I worry about that (such as the taillight, wheel bearings, and a new problem that just occurred last night with my engine stumbling (I'll detail that in a post sometime soon.))

Some other "toys" of mine include:

1986 300zx (N/A)

1999 Suzuki Katana 600

That's all folks! Hopefully this gives you all a good idea of who I am!
Old 07-23-2007, 01:40 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata GL V6

Good introduction! Welcome to the site!
Old 07-23-2007, 01:49 PM

Thanks! I can't wait to get to know everyone.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:06 PM
Banned

damn n00b, now THAT is what i call an introduction.. good job.. i know someone who may have a set of tails for sale very soon if you are interested.

this is the best site to find out all the information you could possibly want to about your tib. its also the right place to make good friends. hope you enjoy your stay.

love the 300z, and i really love the katana.

anything planned for the tib as far as modding goes? there are limitless possibilities with these cars.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:24 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

Welcome to the site.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Welcome to the site, very good intro BTW. Nice cars.

I do the same thing (with the parentheses), all the time.

LOL
Old 07-23-2007, 03:05 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

welcome man, hope to see ya around
Old 07-23-2007, 03:10 PM

In response to SOCKS:

Thanks! I might be interested in the taillights if the price is right.

I'm hoping to learn a lot more about, not just Tiburons, but cars in general, and also meet and make some good friends.

As far as modifications go... I haven't really sat down and thought about it. As of right now, I'll have my car paid off in the next... two to four weeks, depending on my spending and how much things are going to cost me. I'm planning on pulling a loan for a new motorcycle (Upgrading to Kawasaki's revamped Ninja ZX-6R! cool.gif ) so playing with my car hasn't been a top priority. I was considering the newbie basics (Cold Air Intake, Headers, Cat-back) but I don't want to tell people I'm going to do it unless I'm really going to do it. I'm really not sure yet. Maybe I'll do some things to it just to set it off from the other stock Tiburons I've seen in my area (there are three other ones I've seen driving along in town, one being identical to mine).

I think I may do one thing though, and that's the push button ignition start. I LOVE electrical work and think that it would be an awesome thing to just show off to friends. nana.gif

I also don't want to be like every other kid who gets on here and says the wretched:

"I'm going to throw on a CAI and some cams, put a 3.0" exhaust the whole way back (even thought it won't help my car at all), put <insert a picture of a wing> on my ride with some big rims and 2 12's in the back, then put a turbo on and strap some nitrous on it!"

The 300zx has been a project in progress, I bought it for $600 from my cousin. She needs a little work but I would like to see her on the road soon! Gotta love the T-Tops!

The Katana is my baby, has some rash on her right side (the guy before me wreck it at a really slow speed, and I dumped it going about 35-40 mph in a corner and hitting a big patch of ice while I was turning). It's very fun, fast enough, and I have a slip-on exhaust, so she purrs really nice. It's not a super sport, but definitely not as bad as everyone makes them out to be and I can take just about any car in this area. fing02.gif

To ABQelantra:

Thanks a lot! Appreciate it!

In Response to REDZMAN:

Thanks! I don't feel as weird (by putting a lot of things in parenthesis) now!

EDIT: Optimo left a comment when I was adding this post.

To optimoprime:
Thanks! I'm sure I'll be around a lot! You guys seem like a great bunch and are making me feel right at home!
Old 07-23-2007, 03:35 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

welcome
Old 07-23-2007, 05:05 PM

welcome...