Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Hello all

Old 01-16-2005, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello all

I'm on this website because my best friend owns a 2k1 Tibby. After riding around with me a lot he decided he wanted more power. I started looking and found this site which focuses on his style of car. If you have any questions about a DSM I can answer them or point you in the right direction. I know you can put a 1g 4g63 in a Hyundai Excel. It makes a really fast car. My friend and I are both currently stuck in Afghanistan for Operation Enduring Freedom, blah blah blah. Have a good time and I'll keep in touch.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:54 PM

Hey man, keep up the good work down there, Thats a pertty nice evo you got there have you ever ran 1/4 with it?
Old 01-17-2005, 12:00 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Putting down similar numbers to my GSX... I went 350AWHP with pump gas on a dynojet... you would probably sit around 320 on a dynojet... Mustang dynos are conservative smile.gif

Anybody who rides around in a 400AWHP beasty is going to want more power smile.gif But remember, Tibs and naturally aspirated don't mix. Give him some turbo advice. Hope to see ya around, and good luck with them pesky terrorists.
Old 01-17-2005, 12:01 AM

Evo's rock..good luck to you in Afghanistan.
Old 01-17-2005, 12:04 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

wave.gif welcome to the site and thank you for serving our country

we have a member who goes by Dweet who knows his DSM's. he's swapped a 4g63t into a 95 Elantra.... til he set it on FIRE!! He just recently bought a 6 bolt Talon (right??).

What you need to do now is buy yourself a Tiburon too. tongue.gif:

usa.gif

oh. 1 more thing.... we have a 10 line limit when it comes to signatures. you're gonna need to update yours
Old 01-17-2005, 12:34 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
I adjusted your Sig for you mang.

Thank you for honorably serving our country man. As a disabled vet, I stand by you and support you fully.

Now go drive your friends Tib.

LOL
Old 01-19-2005, 07:14 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (krazykyle)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey man, keep up the good work down there, Thats a pertty nice evo you got there have you ever ran 1/4 with it?</div>

Nope haven't gotten it to a quarter mile track yet. Closest one is like 90 mins away in any direction.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hamhead)</div><div class='quotemain'>Putting down similar numbers to my GSX... I went 350AWHP with pump gas on a dynojet... you would probably sit around 320 on a dynojet... Mustang dynos are conservative

Anybody who rides around in a 400AWHP beasty is going to want more power But remember, Tibs and naturally aspirated don't mix. Give him some turbo advice. Hope to see ya around, and good luck with them pesky terrorists.</div>

Yeah actually my tune is set to really really safe. My mechanic/friend has my car right now doing some stuff and getting it to a bit more aggressive tune is in order.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>I adjusted your Sig for you mang.

Thank you for honorably serving our country man. As a disabled vet, I stand by you and support you fully.

Now go drive your friends Tib.

LOL</div>

Thanks for adjusting my sig. As far as driving his car, so far he hasn't let me and he's turned down driving my car several times. He says it's because he's afraid he might like it too much. I got him bit with the power bug anyway, MWAHAHAHAHAHA. AWD launches are fun tongue.gif

And to everyone else who posted, thanks for your support.
Old 01-20-2005, 12:10 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

If you need any information for the Tib, this site is the place to find it. We'll also help you find the best prices (quite a few company sites are represented here).

By the way, where do you live when you're in the states?
Old 01-22-2005, 07:17 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majiktib)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you need any information for the Tib, this site is the place to find it. We'll also help you find the best prices (quite a few company sites are represented here).

By the way, where do you live when you're in the states?</div>

Louisville, KY when I'm in the states.