Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

hello my name is chris and I happy to be here on these message boards

Old 01-20-2005, 01:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon
Default hello my name is chris and I happy to be here on these message boards

well it started several years ago when My now X girlfriend bought a tiburon in 2002. and i adventured onto ebay and bought several parts for her car and somewhere along the line i found importshark.com and then found rd. But anyhow i have always had the love for cars and have been a part of probetalk.com and mx6.com for a while now. Im turbo93mx6 over there as well. I have always loved my mx6 and probes but enough is enough they are now 10-15 years old and sick. so after enjoyign my x's car i went on a search with now my new girlfiend erin and she had discovered a tiburon and fell inlove with it. i tried getting it but the car dealer sold it out from under me. so we are off to lookin at tiburons online and got 3000k saved with a set of 5 lug kosei k1 wheels and a set of corbeau cr1 redliables left to sell along with misc probe junk... so we have almost reach are amount needed if we could just sell them items.. but anyhow along the way of probetalk came a new mom and pop shop called precisonmotorsportsonline.com that specialized in probe mx6. well they hit there year annversiery and i have been a loyal customer alogn the whole way. have donated soon to be 2 cars for them to keep as prototypes well in trade for using my new car(tiburon) so the deal is all my parts that I have purchased is credit towards the tiburon. But our site will be up very soon,thats right out site. i am a cofounder and moderator of the site it will air feb 1 t bad ill be in tenesse.well Ill ad more as i feel is needed and as people reply Chris
Old 01-20-2005, 01:29 AM

I just wasted 2 minutes of my life.... what's the point of this thread?
Old 01-20-2005, 04:48 AM

the point of the thread OP, is that REDZ asked him to post some info so we could get to know him better.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:27 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yeah, this is the guy doing the new BBK for us.

Be nice anus.

Chris, thanks for the post.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:40 AM

Vehicle: a lost 2000 tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OdessitPashka)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just wasted 2 minutes of my life.... what's the point of this thread?</div>
Thanks man i appreciate the comment laugh.gif:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibwrcsbj)</div><div class='quotemain'>the point of the thread OP, is that REDZ asked him to post some info so we could get to know him better.</div>

thanks dude for even reading the post. And thank you for standing up for me. wink1.gif Chris

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, this is the guy doing the new BBK for us.

Be nice anus.

Chris, thanks for the post.</div>

thanks to you to Redz tongue.gif: i am doing whatever I need to do. Just keep directing me in the right step to becoming a supiour memeber. laugh.gif: Chris
Old 01-20-2005, 10:45 AM

Hi Chris..gald to meet you.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:53 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Welcome to the site future SUPERIOR MEMBER.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:59 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

it should also be noted that missturbotiburon can sometimes be the same person. chris likes talking on his g/f's username cop.gif
Old 01-20-2005, 12:00 PM

oops. Didn't know that smile.gif

I just see some guy posting about his life and his car in a NB section.... what am I suppose to think???

Welcome abord then smile.gif
Old 01-20-2005, 02:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OdessitPashka)</div><div class='quotemain'>oops. Didn't know that smile.gif

I just see some guy posting about his life and his car in a NB section.... what am I suppose to think???

Welcome abord then smile.gif</div>

my bad yo this is what red and a few other members asked from me... and reason i mistakley post is cause my girl forgets to log out and i forget to look... sorry redz i didnt mean to this time.. Chris and thanks for the peeps that are leaving postive comments..