Introduction Welcome To Hyundai Aftermarket! We are the worlds #1 most active and Premier Hyundai Forum and Website for Tiburon, Genesis, Veloster, Accent, Elantra, Santa Fe, Tucson, Equus, and Sonata owners! Post in here under the thread that was automatically created for you, and tell us a little about yourself!

Anouther UK member

Old 03-05-2005, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anouther UK member

Hello all, been looking around the site for a while now and decided to stop being lazy and sign up.

I drive a white gen 1 2ltr (No pics at he mo, sorry)

As of tomorrow my tibby will be of the road as it's very poorly from treating it bad....

Things that i am going to make myself save up for and get sorted before i get to drive it again....

New clutch
Cam belt
Hydrolic tappets
Tracking
+ a few more bits and bobs

Ive had the car for about a year and 3 months now (im only 19) and after having the car for 3 months i crashed it like a fool, there is only a small hole in the front bumper and a scratch on the bonnet but still, and also just before the new year i had some total %£^&%£ wack the rear quarter with bolt cutters (Still need to get that sorted as the police said they couldn't find who did it and insurance wnt pay out eek.gif )

As for getting the front bumper sorted i decided just to buy a bodykit, i orderd the VS-One kit from PSC in early december, but still no kit and no replys to emails mad.gif so im still waiting on that one eyeroll.gif

Anyway, ive chatted enough $hite now. hello again smile.gif
Old 03-05-2005, 09:21 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

welcome on. hope you get your stuff fixed so you can get tibby back on the road. how is the UK doing?
Old 03-05-2005, 09:25 AM

Snow, Wind, Rain and freezing cold. That pretty much covers the UK at the moment tongue.gif:

Found anouther problem with the car to, my rear pads had gone but i was still driving around abit, and the brake dust from the disks has gone onto the paint and wnt come off eek.gif
Old 03-05-2005, 09:34 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

that weather pretty much sums up NY right now, well right now the sun is out but its just cold

about the brake dust, ouch that sux.. i used to have that problem with my cuttass supreme with brake dust, it would be all over the place. but the tibby doesnt give me any problems.