Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Who knows about CLIFFORD ALARMS???

Old 11-11-2002, 11:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner
Default Who knows about CLIFFORD ALARMS???

I need to change my POS STOCK ALARM SYSTEM, and I went to my sponsor, they will give me a brand new CLIFFORD INTELLIGUARD 7000 for a super discounted price... How many of you know how good these alarms are, they say that it's the best out there... and yes I know about COMPUSTAR but I don't see the point of a 600 dollar system that can lower windows, and open trunks and stuff like that... so just let me know if you think this is a good system or not, thanks guys

CLICK HERE

All of the features of the IntelliGuard 6000 except glass sensor
One 4-button remote
One 5-button master remote
BlackJax 4 anti-carjacking electronics on board
Remote controlled adjustment of the dual-zone Piezo vibration/impact sensor
$3000 anti-theft guarantee
Medallion Siren
A third wired programmable channel output

BLACKJAX

Vehicle theft is higher today than ever before. In fact, just driving down the street puts you at the mercy of criminals who care more about the value of your vehicle than the value of your life. Whether someone steals your vehicle from a parking lot or even at gunpoint, you need a safe, effective and affordable way to get your vehicle back before it gets to the "chop-shop."

With BlackJax, now you can. BlackJax instantly recognizes carjacking attempts. First it ensures that you need do nothing except get away from this life-threatening situation. Then it sets the trap. Shortly after the carjacker drives away, BlackJax dynamically shuts down the engine and immobilizes your vehicle when it's at a safe distance. Even if your vehicle is stolen out of a parking lot by a thief or joy-rider, the same scenario will occur.

Your car is totally immobilized, no tampering or attempt to restart it will work. With the lights flashing and the siren blaring, the thief has no choice but to run. Once he's gone, you walk a block or two to your car, enter your secret code, and safely recover your car with or without police assistance.

Sabotage-Proof Operation
UltraSecure Coded Valet Mode
$2,000 Vehicle Theft Protection Guarantee
Lifetime Warranty
Old 11-12-2002, 12:35 AM

i love clifford,ive installed most of there units including the Intelligaurd 7000,8000 and concept 600 all very good,the only thing i dont like is the Blackjax its not the most user friendly set up
so unless your really familar with your alrm you can get confussed,we would get a dozen calls a month from customers trying to figure ther car out
Old 11-12-2002, 12:45 AM

yea I was reading about the BLACKJAX, in truth it's an awesome extra, the only problem is that everytime you open the door and the car is running the only way it won't activate is if you re-enter the code... which is was sux, cause you could just park for 1 second go to blockbuster and dump the video and you come back and drive away the car will shut down unless I enter the code... I just have to remember about it... the only problem I foresee with this system, is that I have a turbo timer, so how will it work then, I need to ask them about this...
Old 11-12-2002, 01:15 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I had Clifford systems on all my lowrider trucks, and never had any issues with them. Definitly a top notch car alarm company. When I had my 2K and now 2K1, I have a Code Alarm with all the bells and whistles (glass sensor, proximity sensor, dual zone vibration/shock sensor, spare battery, etc, etc...) Like Randy stated, that particular alarm system is pretty finicky and it can be difficult to install yourself if you don't have the experience with that stuff. But if you can get a sweet discount on them, then I say go for it. Just make sure you have a reputable shop install it (if you go that route) because I've seen alot of shops screw up peoples cars trying install those types of alarms. wink
Old 11-12-2002, 01:20 AM

CARTRONICS is the best down here... smile.gif and yep I'm getting a sweet deal on them... they have put tons of work on my car, and that's why they suggested that one, and they are one of cliffords South Florida retailers, like you said not many can do those installs... they like me want nothing to happen to the car so I know they'll suggest the best...

I will talk to them tonight about trying to get the glass sensor it's the only thing not included with that system... I called around for the prices installed, and 2 shops quoted me $349.00 and $369.00, hehehe I can't reveal what I'm getting it for, but you can say all i'm paying for is the install... wink tongue.gif
Old 11-12-2002, 06:29 AM

thats cool. pretty good alarm. i have a viper myself. prox,window,shock,etc. and i love my alarm. im sure if they are a good sponsor for your car they're suggestions would be good. especially for a good price.

keep it up man! we'll see each other soon enough
Old 11-12-2002, 11:53 PM

i gettting the window and trunk option on my alarm plus i gotta find one that speaks korean!!
Old 11-13-2002, 12:07 AM

kewl to know SOLO, but do you have any opinions on the alarm???

thanks for the rest of the opinions, I will decide today that's why I'm trying to get as many comments as possible...