Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Subwoofers

Old 09-24-2004, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon
Default Re: Camber Kits???

Alright... i just poped these subs in my trunk
http://www.cardomain.com/item/ABNABP12T
on 2 apline 1000W mono amps

and you can hear them hit for 2kms away..me and my buddies tested them...but my carr viabrated like hell....my question im wondering is that if i bump eeverday say as loud so u can hear me from prolly a block away...would this shit destroy my car body? from viabration?
Old 09-24-2004, 05:18 PM

Default Re: AIM gasket

it might not destroy your car.. but it will ruin your hearing.... Personally, I hate people who drive around with systems like that. VERY rude and selfcentred.. if I wanted to listen to your music, I would buy the damned CD and play it in my car.. I do not like it when the car sitting at the light next to me drowns out my system to the point where I cannot even hear it and I am only about three feet from the speaker in my door.
Old 09-24-2004, 05:20 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon
Default Re: Camber Kits???

i was just stating an examplee.... see if shit like that wiould ruin my body
Old 09-24-2004, 05:23 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: Subwoofers

I don't think it will ruin your body. But it will probably rattle some bolts loose.
Old 09-24-2004, 05:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Your physical body, yes.

Also, I don't know about Canaida, but in the US, almost every state has a law that says that if your stereo can be heard over 50 feet away, it's too loud and ticketable. Give everyone a break and try to NOT give tuners a bad name.

Turn the damned music down, or rollup your windows.

:roll:
Old 09-24-2004, 06:02 PM

Default Re: FS: Alpine turbo kit

and get some dynamat.........
Old 09-24-2004, 06:11 PM

Default Re: FS: Alpine turbo kit

Some of us dont care about ourselves, or others, and want to destroy our bodies w/ loud music laugh.gif Some prefer alcohol, drugs, or self mutilation (hmm maybe thats loud music? lol.gif) I was wondering the same question, cuz my car has a rattling problem from the subs too ;/.. Good to hear it wont hurt the car laugh.gif
Old 09-24-2004, 06:11 PM

Depending on the accoustic power you are putting out,and I'm sure several other factors,yes.You can actually bend quater panels,etc.It's the same thing basically as if you slam the shit out of the car door a couple times.You will/can get a nice little fold in the metal.Pressure can do some wild stuff.

How much electrical or actual accoustic power is need to mess up the body...............to be honest I'm not real sure.But I know them guys that compete in serious Db drags most always reinforce the crap out of the car.Sometimes they go as far as using metal reinforcement.
Old 09-24-2004, 06:37 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: FS: Custom COLORED Shift Boots!

To get rid of that rattling, take out your tire iron and secure it somewhere. I had the same problem with my one 12" Clarion. it would rattle louder than my music. I say turn the shit down, you don't need it that loud, enough to feel it is my yardstick. If you have to turn down your music to speak to your passenger. Its too loud, get rid of it.