Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

seats help

Old 02-19-2003, 02:56 PM
Al

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default seats help

i may be able to get my hands on set of red Tenzo R seats.

how do you think they willl look in siver car? i am not shoping for seats now, but price is pretyy good i thougth i may buy it.

they come wtih universal sliders...can i just mount them to my stock brackets or is that impossible ...is it more complex than this?
Old 02-19-2003, 09:01 PM

You can always drill/bolt/weld to get anything to fit. It's just a matter of pain-in-the-a$$ factor. Someone was posting about universal brackets earlier.

Having never done this, I can't say much more than that.

Also, make sure the seats will fit. I thought Random tried some aftermarket seats and they were really huge and didn't fit right (even though the specs said they should). Hopefully he'll chime in here.

Good luck!
ac
Old 02-20-2003, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

No, you can't use the stock hardware. The stock hardware is built into the seat. You would have to buy sliders and then make a mounting bracket.
Old 02-20-2003, 09:23 PM

wait, you said the seats come with universal sliders, isn't that what bolts to the floor? Or are brackets needed, then the sliders attach to them?

just curious