Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Reach and Clean Tool

Old 12-09-2015, 04:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 05 Tiburon 4 cylinder
Default Reach and Clean Tool

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Invisible-...-Tool/16889197

For $15, this looks like an awesome thing to have in a detailer kit for reaching down to the edge of the glass by the dashboard.

The Invisible Glass Reach and Clean Tool is an excellent tool for cleaning hard-to-reach windshields, windows and mirrors. This tool provides the three most critical elements to cleaning any surface: friction, access and pressure. The Invisible Glass Reach and Clean Tool features the patented Flex-Tech Cleaning head with foam grip that actually "flexes" to conform to all surfaces including the most curved surfaces. Unlike other cleaning tools, the Invisible Glass Reach and Clean Tool comes with three different cleaning bonnets made of microfiber and other premium materials: a no-lint glass cleaning and polishing bonnet, a thicker multi-surface bonnet and the tough mess scrubbing bonnet for those really stubborn cleaning chores like bug removal. This tool has a 19" total cleaning length including the professional handle with foam grip, a pivoting attachable/detachable cleaning head. The Invisible Glass Reach and Clean Tool can even attach to any threaded pole for even more reach.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:04 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

i need this. my hand always gets cramped trying to reach the edge of the glass by the dashboard and theres always some overspray that im unable to wipe off when cleaning the glass.
Old 02-11-2016, 05:09 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata GLS

I have that. I find cleaning my car's windows very therapeutic. lol.