Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Question

Old 11-06-2006, 04:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, so i was wondering if theres any tips you guys can give me on the interior of my car such as steerling wheel, gauges, LEDs, and things like that. any advise would be great, Thanks!

My Tiburon coolthumb.gif
Old 11-06-2006, 04:43 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

man what arent you getting, this post is almost exactly the same as the one redz just closed, AND you STILL havent provided a proper introduction. Just "hey 00 tibby talking"

BUT ill play along...

Theres alot you can do to the interior. Go to ebay for some ideas on steering wheels.

Go to kspec to see about some gauge faces.

LED's you can put under the dash, or go to flyryde to see vent halos.

other gauges would depend on your mods. If you want just rice get a cheap afr, oil pressure, maybe voltmeter.

i doubt you need a boost gauge with your electric supercharger LOL.

you can get metal floormats, racing seats, paint your interior, etc

That what your looking for???
Old 11-06-2006, 04:55 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

take each one of those terms you listed above, and enter them in the search box that is found in the title bar at the top. it would be a good idea to narrow it down to the showroom forum if you are looking for ideas.

for instance,

gauges

only have 4 pages to look through. dont post again until you have searched all of those terms. chances are that all of you're questions can be answered doing that.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:40 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

nice... yellow!!!

first, i think that the auto shifter/tranny has to go. the auto tranny just caps the potential of the beta engine

as for the interior mods... look in our diy section, do a serach and view other car here, you'll get some great idea

basically, just stay away from ricey mods and you'll be fine
Old 11-06-2006, 08:11 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I've got a ful LED backlight with blue LED needles i'll sell for $150, i'd even set it to your milage. I've got some DIY kits I'll sell for $100, blue needles and a EL gauge faces kit that slips over your neeles onto the gauges and the new gauge faces actually provide the light from inside.

Click my signature for cool LED mods to the inside of your vehical.

Paint the interior, that's a big deal and makes a big impact on people.\
Old 11-06-2006, 08:32 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

you're probably better compiling this into one thread, but for some insight,

depends on what you want to do wih the tiburon and how much time/money you have. i've spent 9grand on mods and am still dragging my butt like i was from before the 9grand. honestly, i'm more of a style and moderate speed kind of guy because turbos and superchargers mean maintenance and things breaking. and i drive my car daily.

turbo - 5 grand parts and labor can get you some boost, and a piggyback or standalone ECU. maryland? you better know someone.

superchargers - there's a shop in baltimore that wants to do alpine superchargers last i heard. looked them up on mapquest but never checked them out in person. it's easier to supercharge, plus you get all power throughtout the entire rpm range and don't have to wait for the car to boost.

N/A (naturally aspirated) - ebay AEM CAI, throttle body, intake manifold (good luck with that one) and you've added 11 horsepower.

suspension - ebay has a new cheap coilover suspension one of our members confirmed to be good. eibach makes direct swap suspension called pro-kit which is expensive but yummy. B+G (good, kinda bouncy),
H+R, bilstein and koyo are companies to research.

rims - look around google, i got mine from www.bigwheels.net and they're super friendly!

interior? we're supposed to get some carbon fiber moldings from some good members in Italy. hope that comes through.

check our sales and group buys. this is a trusted website, but we need your trust just as much as you need ours. ik know you're new, but we're pretty strict on that stuff. it something doesn't come through, usually members take it into personal hands and things usually get resolved. but read ALL of the for sale rules and you'll be ok.

learn about websites before you go about trusting them. we do the same for members.