Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

New or refurb ?

Old 09-03-2004, 10:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon
Default Re: Initial D 4th stage 5 & 6

I have always bought my car audio stuff brand new in the past but after doing some looking on ebay i found 4 Kicker L7's for the tibby for a good price but they are refurbished by Kicker.

The ebay store is

hifisoundconnection

It seems that everything they have seems to be refurbed but they have one of the best seller ratings on ebay.

Has anyone bought refurbed stereo equipment...and did it hold up...was it worth it. Would you recommend it? Should i stick to brand new?

Any info or suggestions would be great

Thanks
JD
Old 09-03-2004, 11:04 PM

Default New or refurb ?

I bought my MMATS amps refurbished and I havent looked back since. Really, with speakers, refurbished means the recone it and change out the coils. whats still used is the frame.

And with Kicker i'm pretty sure they make their refurbs as colse to new as possible. So if you wanna save some money then go for it.
Old 09-04-2004, 06:02 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: Initial D 4th stage 5 & 6

my headunit was a remanufactured one. i have yet to have any problems w/ it and buying it this way saved me $110.

i say go w/ it
Old 09-04-2004, 08:38 AM

Default Re: 1st gen body kits :)

I purchased a Kicker Refurbished Kicker KX200.2 from Hifisound connection and could not be happier with the product or their service. If you have the opportunity to get some refurbished kicker parts on the cheap do it, kicker makes sure that everything inside is 100% working order.