Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Need Amp For Speakers. Newb Question ><

Old 10-25-2005, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, I enjoy car audio just don't know everything about ohms, size of amp I'll need and such. Hoping some folks on here can share their knowledge.

Audiobahn Speakers Power Impedance
Fronts-AS65Q 6.5" 100rms 4 Ohms
Rears- AS69Q 6x9 200rms 4 Ohms

What size amp should I be looking to purchase to power these? Wiring them?> Head unit (Clarion DXZ845MP) powers them well just changing them over to an amp with new subs going in. Please forgive for the newb question, just would like to get the system setup correctly.

Thanks! hail.gif
Old 10-26-2005, 12:05 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Go to elementaldesigns.com. AMAZING equipment! Only amps out there that give you a three year Warranty that is TRANSFERRABLE! If you sell it in two years, you can still sell it with a warranty! But you wont need to worry about doing that! Once you get it and hear it, nothing else compares! fing02.gif

Here is a link to an amp that would power your front and rears nicely. http://edesignaudio.com/product.php?...pid=10&cur=USD

If you need an amp for your subs, check out their NINe.1 I would personally rate this amp at or above JL 1/1000. And for a 1/3 of the price. My 2 10" Type R's hit 138.2 in competition and that was with the amp not even 1/2 way up.