Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Isotta Steering Wheel Woes - Ar5e!

Old 08-08-2005, 08:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all,

I've been trying to fit my shiny new Isotta steering wheel, and have run into a few problems - or rather, the garage doing the fitting did 02.gif

They ordered a boss for the wheel after taking the particulars, received it, and then started to fit it. Unfortunately, the boss didn't fit the column, so that was that. No steering wheel, not a happy chappy. They've now informed me that they can't get the steering boss, so I was wondering about this one?

It says it is compatible with M & L hubs - what are those?

Will I need anything else? The product pack does not seem to contain the rubber "concertina" sleeve, just the metal boss - do I need the sleeve? Is it already in the steering column?

Also, what do I do with the horn? There does not to appear to be any horn mechanism on the wheel (image linked above).

If anyone has changed their wheel on their Gen 1 Tiburon, I'd love some advice...

Kind regards,

Mike K.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:05 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Have you tried contacting Isotta? You can get a hub that fits MOMO/Sparco and if they have the same bolt pattern then................ fing02.gif