Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Help Me Find The Old Heated Seats Gb

Old 10-20-2005, 11:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib

i searched and found a broken link going to the old site, so i searched the v1 archives and couldnt find it.

i think tibminn organized the gb?

i want to do this before winter but first i want to know what you guys have found worked out the best

is it possible to install these in racing seats? do they come apart as easy as the oem ones?

thanks guys
Old 10-21-2005, 12:31 AM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtop...&hl=seat+heater
There ya go mate! If thats not the one, then the link should be in there somewhere...

They are pretty much universal seat heaters and should fit under racing seats, as long as the seat and back part pretty much the same measurements as a Tib seat I dont see a problem with them fitting.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

this is the one I ran, it has a link to gammelleiche's DIY for installation which is virtually the same.

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtop...&hl=seat+heater

if you have any other questions just pm me and Ill do my best to answer! fing02.gif

EDIT- actually here, i looked through my thread and didnt find it right away so heres the actual diy smile.gif

http://mitglied.lycos.de/gammelleiche/DIY/...eizung/english/
Old 10-22-2005, 10:56 PM

tibminn have you installed them?
they work good?
what is the site to the actual company you bought from?

for anyone that didn't purchase the oem switches, where did you place the others?
Old 10-22-2005, 11:59 PM

I have them installed following the DIY and it was fairly easy. As far as them working, I only had them wired in for a short period of time just to make sure i had everything connected correctly. I have since unwired them in preparation for fitting them to the OEM switches, which I unfortunately have not yet had time to do. During the time I had them connected they seemed to work great! but only the true test of winter will show if thats true!

EDIT: sorry forgot to mention theres a link to the site in the old GB thread I posted earlier
Old 10-23-2005, 12:25 AM

Cool, I just emailed them to start another GB, hopefully mine will be as successful as yours was.
Old 10-23-2005, 12:28 AM

Im sure they will have no problem starting another, they didnt even hesitate the first time. If for some reason they do tho, let me know. I might still have the guys email address that I set most the stuff up with