Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Gague Pods!

Old 08-20-2001, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gague Pods!

WOOT! Got my gague pods (and Barney throttle body, but that's for a different area) today! Friggin' sweet! It's the one-piece pod that spans across the top of the dash, and has an area on either side for you to put your gagues into. I believe the company that makes it is F.O.D. Anybody have one of these? I'd like to get some tips on how to paint it and install it so it looks seamless. It's a pretty close fit over the dash, but, of course, it's not PRECISE. I assume I'll just need to do some sanding work to get it flush all the way across. Anyone done much work in this kind of application before?

And, just so we don't wind up rehashing everything ever posted in this forum regarding interior painting...I've been following along with all the threads.
Old 08-21-2001, 12:41 AM

Where did you order that from? I've been looking to get one of these for a while now, I believe SR or HDK used to carry them but not any more. How much did they cost?
Old 08-21-2001, 01:56 AM

smile.gif smile.gif
I got lucky. Sam had one lying around that he wanted to get rid of. I picked it up for $150. Post a message in the product inquiries forum and see if he has any others, or if he knows where you can get one.
Old 08-21-2001, 02:34 AM

Thanks man. I'll check it out.
Old 08-21-2001, 03:08 PM

Bump bump!
Any install suggestions?