Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

That Fusion Thing

Old 12-02-2006, 09:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I'm not sure how much RD is into performance gear, there does seem to be a small but relative following here so I thought I would post my thoughts on the matter.

It came today delivered by my lovely step mother and first impressions are....

WTF?

I have never seen such a complicated lump before in all my days lmao.gif

On the top is a active crossover.. fully complete with a set of gains for 3 amps. On the back there are (get this) 3 bloody inputs and 4 outputs and all kinds of ground options and switches.

And the front of the damn thing is just pure insane. Gains, 2 line drivers, sub bass, mid bass, mid, mid high and treble.

Oh, and fader, master line driver and sub line driver.

I am liking, although I can see a whole bloody day down the drain just setting all my levels up lmao.gif

The good part is that the aux input has a gain match to bring the lowly output of the dvd head unit (which in comparison to my infinity is pure gay) up to par, so that's sweet.

It also has the ability to select the inputs, so I am going to get a small walkman radio and hook that into the other input, so I have a radio tuner (smart eh?)

Piccy. No it's not all kinds of shades of luminous pink and yellow, it's standing in front of my radiomactive (custom PC) and that tends to have an eery glow lmao.gif

Old 12-03-2006, 09:58 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

very strange looks like its basically just saving space by putting 2 peices together. when u get it in an working let us know how ya like it.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:11 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

does it support high level inputs? I'm looking for a high level sound processor.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:19 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

no but you can get a line converter.

Infact I have one of them here if you want it? paypal me the shipping and its yours smile.gif Ill get a pic for you and a shipping quote, lmk your zip
Old 12-06-2006, 03:54 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

nah.. i'm trying to highpass 100Hz. I have 4 chans comming out of my sterio deck. I don't like the sound processor. Rather then install a new amp, i'd rather just high-level high-pass filter. I don't need the line converter, I already have one, and I have RCAs for Dolby digital Pro Logic II 5.1 on my deck. I only use the .1 wink1.gif.