Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Electronic Systems

Old 07-17-2001, 03:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electronic Systems

Does anyone know of any good electronic systems that put everything into basically one? So you can buy things extra like hood/trunk solinoids and shaved door handles and cool stuff like that, and it would all integrate into one remote type deal... I have seen the aladin system, but does anyone else know of any others that are worth while?
Old 07-17-2001, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Moving to Interior/Audio.

you'll get better responses there.
Old 07-18-2001, 07:55 AM

They best one I have found and a few other people recommended that I get this, it is at http://www.mmrusa.com/autoloc.htm. It is the AutoLoc system and you can pick and choose the system that is right for you. If you want more details you can call and ask for Eli. He will take care of you.
Old 07-18-2001, 08:41 AM

that link dont work.. hrmm
Old 07-19-2001, 02:10 AM

Basically, look for an alarm/starter system with LOTS of relay outputs.

The alarm package is going to have better security, things like code hopping and suck so that not just anyone with a code grabber can open your doors, trunk, hood, start your car, roll down your windows, open and close the sunroof... You get the picture...

Most decent makes of alarms have at least one or two models that have at least 4 sets of relay outputs. I think the most I've seen was an Ungo with 7 relay outputs -- I installed that in a car where *everything* was done from the alarm system, including motorised hatchback lift, and a motorised amp rack. VERY trick.

Pick an alarm that you are satisfied with the security features, and has upgrades for anything that you may want to add, like pagers, and the like.

It won't be cheap, but it's worth doing right, and NOT having to do it again.
Old 07-19-2001, 06:27 AM

so would that aladin system work good? Or what about that Autoloc system..? do all of its options integrate into the main alarm system? I mean i don't want to be carrying around 100 remotes here..