Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Climate Control! HELP?!?

Old 08-12-2004, 10:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: CEL p0121, p0506

Well i removed the dash for paint, and took the knobs of the climate control, now that im trying to put them back in, the one all the way on the left(the temp control) doesnt want to budge all the way to the right! Did I break it?
Old 08-12-2004, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Official Bush vs. Kerry Thread

check if the halfs are aligned
Old 08-12-2004, 10:33 AM

Default Re: Climate Control! HELP?!?

They are they slide in just fine. :?
Old 08-12-2004, 11:10 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: Seat Covers?

that dial is connected to a heater cable which connects to another peice down by the gas pedal.

do a search for "heater cable" on here and you will get detailed pictures and what not.

if you didnt unhook that cable taking the dash off, then it is probably broken.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:31 AM

Hey tibby but if the heater Cable broke wouldnt it move a lot more freely? Wouldnt it be a lot more loose? Mine is basically stuck at a certain point. i hope itz not broken, im hoping it is just caught...
Old 08-12-2004, 11:39 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: Oil Change Intervals

if you didnt unhook it when you took the dash off, you had to screw something up ripping the b**** out.

look down by the gas pedal, there is a yellow armature type thing that the cable hooks to. you have to get the cable on that. try routing the cable to the right of the metal tube in the dash(you'll see it).
Old 08-12-2004, 11:48 AM

Default Re: need help with tires

actually we unscrewed the climate control panel from the actual dash, we did not disconnect any of the plugs off the climate control, we unscrewed everything before removing the dash from the car. My cuzin said on his car, you cannot remove the a/c and heater plugs so he didnt wanna risk it with mine, instead he got a small screwdriver and unscrewed the screws from the back of the climate control 2 separate it. rite now the climate control is where it supposed 2 be with all the cables still intact. the only planel we really took off was the outside.

Oh and by the way those leds are SiKk! Are they hard to install?
Old 08-12-2004, 12:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

First off, do a search, there are plenty of pics and explaniations on how to PROPERLY take your dash apart. You should take it off with all the items installed, otherwise you will break something, as you probably did. Disconnect all the quick connectors, the heater cable, and unscrew the clamp that holds the heater cable in place.

QUOTE (douknowme12321)
My cuzin said on his car, you cannot remove the a/c and heater plugs so he didnt wanna risk it with mine,

Sure you can, he probably just doesn't know how. They are always made to be able to replace parts.

instead he got a small screwdriver and unscrewed the screws from the back of the climate control 2 separate it. rite now the climate control is where it supposed 2 be with all the cables still intact. the only planel we really took off was the outside.

Just disconnect all the connections like you should have done in the first place, mount it on the dash and put it all back together. You probably broke something doing it this way.

Oh and by the way those leds are SiKk! Are they hard to install?

Start a new topic, and please, cut out the 12 year old "Wow, dat shiz is the shiz yo, wer can I get sum of dos? Dey b sikk!" talk. It's annoying as hell mang.

wink.gif
Old 08-12-2004, 12:36 PM

Default Re: My Shifter and hand brake handle

LoL ok thanks Redz, you forgot i was new. lol
Old 08-12-2004, 12:39 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Official Bush vs. Kerry Thread

Nope, didn't forget you were new, just tellin you whazzup.