Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Cd Stuck In Cd Player

Old 06-02-2006, 08:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey anyone ever have a cd get stuck int eh CD player? if so how can you get it out? thanks
Old 06-02-2006, 09:03 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

^ If it's the stock CD player, you just need to keep the eject button depressed for about 5 seconds... that'll force-eject the disc.
Old 06-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

most CD players have a manual eject button that might work. Might have to push it with a pencil; it looks like a reset button.
is the CD player powered? is it a head unit or computer CD-rom? out of the car? Might just be able to hook it up to a 9volt square battery and eject it
Old 06-02-2006, 10:28 PM

i dont think my CD player has a manual eject player. it is the new clarion touch screen cd player. i'll look for the manual eject button though. would it be behind or on the faceplate? it is a motorized head unit. the cd player is inside the car, not out but if i have to take it out i can. ive never heard of the hooking up a 9v battery to eject it, can you explain that?
Old 06-02-2006, 10:31 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

You'll need to know what you're looking for. have a friend who knows about computers help you out with manually ejecting your cd. it will be some sort of a push tab that will allow you to physically disengauge the cd holding device and push the cd out of the player.

If that fails, pull the head unit, check the back. If that fails, disassmble the unit and retrieve the cd.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:50 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

take a popsicle stick and stick it in all the way the cd player. push it in, and out, in and out in and out...

hahah don't get the wrong idea.

you have to feel around the top of the cd, back left or right side for a reset button. i think it be the right side. keep pressing back and fourth. it'll reset the player and eject the disc. works for me every time.