Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Best products to clean the interior?

Old 06-12-2013, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win
Default Best products to clean the interior?

So the tib went from sitting outside in the hot sun with little protection to my well insulated, partially underground garage that stays comfy all year around. Somewhere along the way mildew started growing and is now all over the seats. Whats a good product to clean the stock pleather and carpets? Before he is drivable this needs to be taken care of.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:41 PM

Vehicle: 1997 RD 4-door

i use microfiber & window cleaner, it's effective to remove most stains but gentle enough and doesn't leave residue on slush molded interior plastics, soft vinyl pressed dashboards and vinyl coated trim

don't use degreaser..they leave a clean matte finish but thats actually the residue dried up and it looks awful and messy when raindrops hit the interior.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:48 AM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Actually look in the owner's manual, that's usually a good guide.

There are specific conditioners and cleaners for surfaced leather. And the best way to do carpets is with one of those machines that you can hire from the shops:

Check out detailer's domain, they do some funky sh*t where they actually sand the leather back before retreating it
Old 06-13-2013, 05:06 PM

Vehicle: 1997 RD 4-door

my mistake..my recommendation reflects door panels and the dashboards..