Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Aura Bass Shakers

Old 07-10-2001, 05:08 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Aura Bass Shakers

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these? I was thinking about getting a couple and installing them under my front seats. I heard from one other person that they were really good, as long as you weren't using them for SPL applications, and just for regular cruising music. Any thoughts from my fellow Hyundai enthusiasts?
Old 07-10-2001, 05:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never heard of them. what are they and what do they do?
Old 07-10-2001, 11:18 AM
Administrator

These are Bass Shakers:Click Here I would use them for my video set up, but at the same time, I heard they give really low frequencies and are good for light audio use. Just something for an additional point or two for when the judges at car shows sit inside my ride while playing Gran Turismo.
Old 07-10-2001, 01:15 PM

Bass shakers are great as long as you aren't getting them for spl, here is the reasons why. They take up almost no space, you could if you wanted to run the off your headunit (they don't ask for much power) and the represent what low frequences are supposed to be felt and not heard just like a kid. They are a great addition and will only enhance the sound you already have I have installed them for alot of people and never had any complaints one guy even replaced two 15's with four shakers and he loved it.
Old 07-10-2001, 02:03 PM

Thats pretty hot. Know any sites taht sell them and can you turn them off or are they always on?
Old 07-10-2001, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

The unit looks rather big. will it FIT under a seat?

Since they don't use much power, do you run speaker level inputs to them or line level inputs?

I would be afraid of "blowing" them with my amp.

Lastly...DAMN $225 bucks.. OUCH!
Old 07-10-2001, 03:57 PM

If you guys want real sound stuff go to this place.. www.justcaraudio.com
you get free shippin gon stuff over $100 and get AudioBahn stuff.. AudioBahn makes some of the best **** out there.. People buy all this stupid name brand crap that sucks.. Honestly take a look at the AudioBahn stuff and you will see.
Old 07-11-2001, 01:33 AM
Administrator

Hmm..bass shakers for home use.... eek.gif I have downward powered sub for my surround sound system and it rocks. It rumbles the room a little, but now I'm thinking getting a couple of the bass shakers for under my couch! smile.gif

Anyway..I know that the Bass Shakers don't produce sound really...but what do you think would be a better idea? Putting those under my seats, or getting a couple of small 8" subs? This is strictly pretty much for my video set up for the playstation and dvd player. wink.gif
Old 07-11-2001, 01:22 PM

Well let me answer some of the questions. First the do produce some sound but only enough for you to hear if you had the by your ear. You could amp them if you want but they only require power from the headunit so all you need is open speaker leads from the radio and some speaker wire and your set. Like tunez said for movies like a t=rex for example you want to feel it coming thats something your not supposed to hear. You can also get them from Crutchfeild the last I checked. Hope these help