Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Angeleyez wire setup #2 help please!!

Old 11-04-2004, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Angeleyez wire setup #2 help please!!

oh hah.. thats simple... thanks for putting up with my stupidity lol.
rthanks for all the help guys

EDIT*** i FIGURED IT OUT
Old 11-04-2004, 04:55 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: Need Turbo Advice!!

np man, glad to hear you got it figured out. now post some pics.
Old 11-04-2004, 05:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: DIY for a starter button install?

LOL

Actually I was serious, if you measure from the line on top of my Anti Kerry sig, to the bottom of the P on Profile below my sig, that's the length it can be.
Old 11-04-2004, 09:58 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Default Re: GT Tech Front Lip - FINALLY GOT IT!!

LOL at REDZ

DAMN thanks guys, Especially the dude with the problem, cause now I have a perfect reference page to give people with the same prob.

You all kick ass like normal!
Old 11-05-2004, 03:12 AM

Default Re: CF hood 00-01

ok guys.. is this normal?? the lights work with the switch, but only when the headlights are off. when you turn on the headlights, the angel eyes turn off. is this right? and if so, how can i get em set up so you can have them on when the headlights are on too?i was thinking maybe how its ground? or maybe the wire i connected the power to? instead of hooking it directly to the positive terminal, i spliced into the fat wire coming off the positive, and attached the power wire there.
basically i just want to know if this is how its supposed to be, and if so.. how i can change that.

and redz.. dang man... your really into this sig thing lol.. but if you look at tibbys sig right above mine his is just as big. go regulate on your mod lol
Old 11-05-2004, 04:08 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: Angeleyez wire setup #2 help please!!

Your saying that it works if and only if the headlights are off? Something seems wrong there...

You have 1 side of the switch to the battery (or hot wire comming off the battery). The other side goes to the + side of both lights. The negative side of both lights are grounded to your side markers right?

The ONLY thing I think that could cause this (without seeing it and without a volt meter) would be if you grounded the haloz to the hot side of the marker lights. I dont think you did this, but its the only thing I can think of. Do your marker lights come on dimly when your haloz are on?
Old 11-05-2004, 06:21 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: New pics of my beautiful girlfriend ... and the car too.

Tibby, he's right, yours is about 2 lines too tall.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:47 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Default Re: mounting amp in trunk

start to finish heres how to connect them

First pull the little blue female connectors from the males on the long wire.

Crimp one female connector on the white wires from the passenger headlight, and the other connector to the white wires coming from the drivers headlight.

Now run the long wire starting from the passenger headlight, over to the drivers headlight, and then the wire that is unstripped needs to go through the fire wall.

Now step two.

Get under your dash, and what I recommend is to use the constant power coming from the Ignition harness. Every car has this wire, and installers world wide catch this for power for ANY security system, so its legit.

Take the wire with the fuse on it, and remove the yellow Ttap at the end, now squeeze that Ttap on the constant power wire from the ignition harness. (you may want to remove the radio surround piece and the kick panel under the wheel to get clear access to the ignition harness)

Once the yellow tap is on, reconnect the blue male connector back into it like it was.

Now take the black wire coming from the little toggle switch. I know its the black one cause the red one goes to the fused wire. So take this back wire with the little blue or red butt connector at its end, and locate the wire coming from the engine bay.

Strip the wire from the engine bay, and slide it into the butt connector from the switch, now tie up all the wires down there, and take a 1/4" drill bit to drill a hole where ever you want it, and then you can mount the toggle switch.

Part 3

Last part, now you take the short wires with the blue Ttaps at the end, These are your ground wires, you need to remove the taps from the ends, locate your wires to the parking lights, and of the three wires you see, one will be black, clip the blue Ttap onto that black wire.

On the other side of the wire with the tap is a clear blue butt connector, take the gray wires from the headlights, and crimp them in the connector. You have one wire with a tap for ground, per headlight. Do both headlights and flip the switch, you'll most likely have power, unless you connected the Yellow Ttap inside to something without constant power.

Sounds like this dude connected them using a wire that sends ground when flipped on, so everytime he turn on his headlights, the angel eyes get ground twice instead of ground and power.

Find that ignition harness my friend, its your buddy
Old 11-05-2004, 11:06 AM

Default Re: FS : lots of goodies UPDATED 10/10

QUOTE (Casper)
The ONLY thing I think that could cause this (without seeing it and without a volt meter) would be if you grounded the haloz to the hot side of the marker lights.

i think this is it. i didnt ground them to the black wire. i grounded them to the skinny wire. ok, ill try changing that today. i will also take some pics to show you guys. and thanks for the extensive writeup blacktibs.

REDZ.. LOL!
Old 11-05-2004, 02:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: The United States of Canada

you sure its just not that the headlights drown out the angel eyes?

thats what normally happens.

redz, does the sig limit extend down into the bar that you cannot change at all?