Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

AFC placement PICS

Old 12-21-2002, 01:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AFC placement PICS

So i decided to put AFC next to my radar detector. My A pillar was a little crowded with my RSM and S-AFC.

Old 12-21-2002, 01:12 AM

Kinda ghetto looking but if it works..... wink
Old 12-21-2002, 01:59 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

One of the things that I've ALWAYS wanted to do, and maybe some day will actually end up doing it, is relocating my heating and A/C controls to the slot right below the radio. Then where the controls originally were, flush mount 3 gauges. It's not a very hard thing to do at all. Just a matter of extending the hoses, wires, cables, and building a bracket for the new area where the temp controls would go. Anyway, what kind of radar detector do you have where it doesn't have to face out the window?
Old 12-21-2002, 02:31 AM

its a Bel 915-r. its a "stealth" kit. It puts the radar detector in the bumper and the front and rear laser detectors on the front and rear windows.

And its a little ghetto, but looks good wink just until i get my NOS gauge and mount it somewhere other than the a-pillar :-D
Old 12-21-2002, 12:17 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Visionz:
One of the things that I've ALWAYS wanted to do, and maybe some day will actually end up doing it, is relocating my heating and A/C controls to the slot right below the radio. Then where the controls originally were, flush mount 3 gauges. It's not a very hard thing to do at all. Just a matter of extending the hoses, wires, cables, and building a bracket for the new area where the temp controls would go. Anyway, what kind of radar detector do you have where it doesn't have to face out the window?
That's a good goddamn idea. I thought of the same thing months ago but don't even want to consider it untill I see the back of the dash there. If you do it Josh, let me know and TAKE SOME PICS this time. LOL I need a DIY with PICS!
Old 12-21-2002, 12:20 PM

Visionz:
One of the things that I've ALWAYS wanted to do is relocating my heating and A/C controls to the slot right below the radio.
I believe Zorro posted a pic once of a tib that had that done. the coolest damn thing I had ever seen...
Old 12-21-2002, 01:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

cringe:
Visionz:
One of the things that I've ALWAYS wanted to do is relocating my heating and A/C controls to the slot right below the radio.
I believe Zorro posted a pic once of a tib that had that done. the coolest damn thing I had ever seen...
Man I'd LOVE to see that.

Anyon else notice it's hard as hell to find old posts now that the forum moved?
Old 12-21-2002, 04:53 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

cringe:
Visionz:
Yup! That's exactly where I got the idea from. And Redz....you won' find that on these forums. That pic was posted back in the day at FxTreme. So only the old skoolers would remember it pretty much. wink