Hyundai Veloster Forum The Hyundai Veloster Forum. Get all the questions you have about the newly unveiled Veloster answered here. Find out what makes this new model so intriguing and a highly potential tuning platform.

This Veloster wont be going anywhere for awhile

Old 08-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default This Veloster wont be going anywhere for awhile

wpQaFrH.jpg

If it were me, you best damn be sure I'd be on the phone calling a tow truck to come get that damn car out of my way!
Old 08-02-2013, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

It looks like there may be clearance by the white car but I'd want a spotter. I don't think it's a problem if a person who parks that badly ends up with a new door dent or missing/damaged bumper cover.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

wow what an a**hole! The Velositer isn't even centered in the spot, it looks a bit right...

How bout we change this to a DIW Parking Edition thread?

My coworker couldn't seem to figure out how parking spaces work and which spot is his, I've parked him in like this 3-4 times. Haven't had to do it for about a month (After crawling from the passenger side a few times, I think he got the point)

Here's another coworker with his New GLI, granted you can see where the old lines were painted fairly well in the picture, but they aren't nearly this bright in person.

During my brothers Graduation last month, the white car was actually there first.

Old 08-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I have stickers in my car.

They go straight in the middle of line of sight on the windshield of cars that do this.

No damage, but have to scrape that crap off. Good enough for me.