Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Tiburon Owners Rejoice.

Old 06-01-2002, 03:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tiburon Owners Rejoice.

OK, I was looking at the new Option 2 magazine and what do I see? A modded Tiburon GT? I was like what? In Option magazine? It had a killer body kit and wing, I think Racing Hart wheels and a big @ss intercooler upfront (obviously turbocharged.) It seems like the Tiburon GT will be running in the Japan GT300. You know what that means folks? There will be Japanese aftermarket perfomance parts for the Tibbie real soon. Happy tuning! Sorry I posted in the wrong section.
Old 06-01-2002, 11:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Lancer Evo IX

Looks like I stand corrected about Hyundai competing only in several years!(read:HP.com)
But there will be some VERY serious competition out there, especially in the GT300 class, which the Tibby should be running in; A&S,Cusco, Project Bandoh, ARTA and Team Gaikokuya will be making sure their lives are a living hell for the first couple of years until the Tibbys are homogolated with better hardware and software.

NAyway...GOOD LUCK TO THEM! The GT500 class still waiting for them, then Takata, Esso LeMans team, IMPUL/Calsonic and Nakajima will turn them into sharks fins soup for another couple years...