Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

tib got her cherry popped today!

Old 03-20-2002, 10:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How is the sound on this intake? I like the sound of the weapon-r but it still can't compare to a civic SI intake sound. I want a very loud intake. I have 2 intakes right now the mhp and the weapon-r neither is loud enough. Hopefully like Jaws said the SR-intake is loud but still functional at the same time.
Old 03-21-2002, 02:30 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tib

its loud, ask kelly...and yes its functional. i noticed the difference right away. just all around its better. better take off, better at the top end...all around better. the car just flows smoother...
Old 03-21-2002, 09:59 AM

pbhou, u gots a personal message
Old 03-21-2002, 01:58 PM

Kelly here

Just want to say the Injen intake is awesome. The sound from the intake is sweet. pbhou has an autotragic and his tib was still loud. I really like hitting the freeway because from 2-3-4 I can't help hitting above 5,000 rpms because it sounds too good. As far as performance, I'm getting dynoed this Sun. to see what I'm running. I won't have a stock intake so I can't compare numbers. I'm just seeing what I have now so I can compare when I'm through with just bolt-ons.

pbhou- Hey man, it was cool meeting ya and jus chillin at CT. I'll be there next week, hopefully.