Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.
View Poll Results: Do you have a sponsor?
Yes
6.25%
No
68.75%
I have Multiple Sponsors
9.38%
No, stay away from sponsors, bad!
15.63%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Sponsorship Deals

Old 05-04-2005, 11:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^Dag yo

Um, what's an Elise? And damn kit, I wouldn't be able to resist turbo if I had 11k, even if it was for college. Enjoy now, be in a bind later smile.gif
Old 05-05-2005, 06:35 AM

More at: http://photos.innersource.com/photo/...us%20Elise.jpg

Basicaly its an even smaller Tib, also roundish, it weighs like <1500lb's race version and around 1900lbs street version. Its a real sweet car. And its within my price range, not some million dollor ferrari. you can build your own at: www.lotuscars.com

Thats a car i can be sponsored on fo sure, I just dont know what else is possible to be done to that car, idk if lotus's have body kits or anything like that or engine performance mods since that baby already pushes out a ton. etc.

And about resisting to not spend on a turbo, honestly i dont want a turbo for the Tib, im not pouring money into a car like this, and not at my age, the money that goes into it goes for small stuff; mostly show car type stuff. Performance usualy comes at a higher price, No matter how much money i pour into my car theres always gonna be somethign faster. I rather get the elise and be in the 95th perfcentile of fastest cars stock...
Old 05-05-2005, 06:52 AM

I would not touch the body, Kit.. but the engine is pure toyota celica. Perhaps you should do some research once in a while?
Old 05-05-2005, 07:06 AM

I know the engine is a modified 190HP toyota engine, but the engine compartment has no room to do anything to it. I dont even know where to start with those cars. Ive seen a Lotus Forum, but it has like 15 people on there, im thinking of joinging it and starting to talk to some people and see what they say. Potentialy in a car like that i think a turbo is a possible idea.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:37 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Last issue of sports compact car had a Turbod Elise, I wanted to be first but Ill go for the viper instead eventually laugh.gif

As for spelling, it is very important for any job application/sponsorship whatever, Redz was just trying to help there
Old 05-05-2005, 09:06 AM

How much is a stock Elise?

how much did you pay for your sunroof?
Old 05-05-2005, 10:33 AM

ok i didnt bother reading half of the crap in here.. but how did we end up with an elise picture that doesnt have yoko's on it?

Anyways..

Good sponsorships are hard to find. Most demand shows, and proof of shows. A requirement in almost all sponsorships is decals.

If you dont mind decals, try and see what they say. The worst they can say is no...
So it doesnt hurt to try. Some stock cars do manage to get half sponsorships (although everyone always claims its a full). Once you have a couple of sponsors its easier for you to get some more. Once people know your a whore, they are more willing to give you crap since they know you are somewhat familiar with the biz.

I am strongly against decals on my car, which is why im pretty much sponsorless...

I built a tuner car, not a commercial.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:17 PM

So 5 people in the pole have sponsor(s). Post your deals smile.gif
Old 05-05-2005, 06:14 PM

I agree with your Random. I built/ am building my car for MY enjoyment. The only sticker on it is the one that proclaims me a member of "FLU" Fiat Lancia Unlimited. I still need to get an RD Tiburon sticker.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Seriously though Kit, your just asking Redzman to jump on you, posting replies to off-topic replies. Would have been better off posting the pics in the off-topic forum. Redz is going to be hard on you....

I agree with the others on starting with something local, then moving your way up. It'll be difficult if not impossible to get Yoko right off the bat.