Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Post Up Your Latest Mod!

Old 07-21-2006, 10:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another mod. I actually bought this on eBay the day BEFORE I killed her. guess that was good planning on my part.

A console mounted cargo net for the E36 BMW. It screws into the passenger side footwell part of the centre console and adds a convienent place to put small things. Standard on some BMWs.. just have to add it to mine. (after I pick it up in a week)

Old 07-21-2006, 10:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Just painted parts in my engine today!! Did the valve cover, and pulley cover, and the spark plug cover (it's a lot darker than in the pic, it just showed up light...) and also did the coolant resevoir chrome, and armor alled the radiotor hose. I wanted to do the power steering resevior, but i wasn't sure how to get it off without making a big mess and getting air in the system, plus time was of the essence.
Let me know what you think!
My engine
Old 07-21-2006, 11:34 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Not bad, nice and clean, clean your IM, its real easy. Just take a toothbrush and dip it in gas and scrub.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:29 PM

Jaws, that looks cool and red hot at the same time, would love to see oics of it when its back in the car.

this my mod ,nothing to do with power , i've painted my engine, to tart it up abit.
this is before.

and this is how it looks now

good or bad coments.
Old 07-22-2006, 02:24 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ dude, that looks awesome. I like it alot. I will be doing the same to my vehical. Great idea mang!

I think it may look better if you put the bolts back into the exhaust manifold. The holes don't do it for me man.
Old 07-22-2006, 02:48 PM

1.8l cam, HKS lowering springs, Bride steering wheel, lip kit and starting turbo build.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:39 AM

Still a stocker in truth but I just put in my blue PRD wires yesterday (after waiting almost 2 weeks), and the NGK Iridiums, since I have no clue how long the Champion coppers were in it(Bought er used last October). Last month or so it felt a little weak getting goin off a red light but now its back to the way I bought er. Felt even better in the high RPM's.....nice! F.Y.I. While I'm a bit of a noob, getting those PRD's under the spark plug cover properly without pinching them was a bit of a headache (much thicker) but it can be done. Hooah.