Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Heater

Old 02-07-2005, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heater

ok yo check it out...as Im sure you all know by now I took off my dash.Well after I took it all off I put back on the heater buttons just so Id have heat but there was no heat coming out.I made sure the knob that turns the air from heat or cold was on hot and it was...so I have absolutely no idea what happened...its not really a big deal but I was just wondering...lol...I mean..I drive around with my windows down in 30 degree weather....so if anyone has a clue..lemme in on it
Old 02-07-2005, 03:14 PM

The heat/cold selector knob is attached to a lever in the back, it´s like a long plastic piece, that's what actually moves the vents to receive hot or cold air, it's a major PITA to have it installed right, but for anyone with experience shouldn't be more than A MINUTE!
I can tell because it happened to me when I put my Bros gauges, luckily I live 5 minutes away from the dealer and I drove with the dahs down to get help. The guy at the dealer took 5 minutes to put all the dash together and like 30" to connect the heat/cold lever.
Old 02-07-2005, 04:59 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Yeah check down by the gas pedal. You may have forgot to attach that little peice. It controls the temperature so...........
Old 02-07-2005, 08:20 PM

Damn, I wish, Random still had his DIY's up,... but anyway, here's the best pic I could find of what you gotta make sure you hook the heater cable back on

The White piece, hook the heater cable back up.

But what I'm afraid of is, if you didn't know about the cable, and you didn't see it in the first place, you might have ripped it off when you took the heater controls out.