Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Exhaust Rear End

Old 11-22-2009, 10:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I was poking around on sharkracing.com and importshark.com, before every time importshark would be sold out of the GT rear end Exahust. As anyone bought the RD titanum tiburon exhaust system? If so how does it sound and how well did it bolt on? I saw the system from ebay and read the thread and saw the video it looked and sounded actually pretty good.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:59 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Post a link, don't think I've ever seen it.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:38 PM

http://www.importshark.com/store/det...p?image_id=243

ya it's the first time I've seen it on importshark.com
Old 11-24-2009, 07:37 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

That's an awful lot to be paying for, a muffler ..essentially. If you just want the look of a large muffler on the rear of your car just buy one here locally and get it welded onto your exhaust, instead of paying out the ass for one from Korea.

If you want to see some actually performance gains, don't expect much from just slapping on a muffler (i.e. Exhaust - 'Rear Section'). All you're going to do is changine the way your car sounds and looks.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:21 AM

I agree. I'll stick to my magnaflow system I built myself and had a shop weld up for me. It was a little more but well worth it if you ask me. The picture looks deceiving it almost looks like a "cat-back". I was just curious because before I built my system I searched long and hard for a good cat back and never found one.