Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Anyone taking there tibbys out today in the snow???

Old 10-29-2011, 11:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Anyone taking there tibbys out today in the snow???

I just took my 99 tibby out, I put some steel studded snow tires on and I must say this thing eats everything, I even passed a junker ford pick up trying to get up this hill.. He was stuck, Then I go and get gas at the gas station and everyone with AWD cars and pick-ups are looking at me strangely
Old 10-29-2011, 06:46 PM

Vehicle: 2012 genesis coupe gg

I had my 06 out today. It did fine in the snow with normal tires on it. I drove it all last winter as well.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:21 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

I beleive I spoke to soon, ended up hitting a steel wired guard rail at 2AM in the morning then got stuck, but I got out thank god. Where I live there was trees down, power lines down everywhere. I decided to be smart and take the short cut threw the backroads, only to end up having to turn around because a tree down in the middle of the road. Now I need a new silver passenger fender, It only put a small scratch on my door taht I can cover up with touch up but my fender is ruined beyond repair. A small scratch on the hood where the steel wire went over it and my front bumper has a nice scratch on the passenger side.. Nothing touch up paint cant fix or atleast half fix. But if anyone knows of a silver passenger side fender please let me know. I dont feel like buying the ones at the junkyard there Red, purple, green and white.. All buy my color
Old 10-31-2011, 01:39 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Tiburon

What is this stuff you speak of, called snow?