Hyundai Hybrids Want to drop in a Beta for your Hyundai Accent? How about a 4G63 in your Hyundai Elantra? Maybe a Beta 2 for your Hyundai Tiburon? Post all questions here relating to transmissions and engines from other makes and/or models, you want to install in your Hyundai.

GT2tib tells us about your v-6 turbo swap

Old 08-07-2002, 04:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a Troll eh?
I've never seen one of those before...lol, Can I see a pic of him???
Old 08-07-2002, 04:08 AM

Vehicle: 1997 accent L

GT2:

Here's a nice troll:
Old 08-07-2002, 04:39 AM

looks like the troll is spanking the hell out of jaws!!!!!!!
Old 08-07-2002, 07:53 PM

Vehicle: Lancer Evo IX

BV1, anything is possible, with enough $$$. There has been a case of an RX7 FDCS with a 2JZ-GTE inside its engine bay. The amount of work that had to be done to it was phenomenal, and since it was a project car that belonged to a garage a price tag wasnt posted. The only outsourced component was the engine cradle, the price of which was also unlisted.

Another case of severe engine swappage would be an Ae86 which did what you are thinking of, dumping the F20C into the engine bay. The common factor was that a RWD engine was tossed into another RWD car. Engine bay dimensions will play a big part in your project, and so will the drivetrain. A FWD car will accept the F20C, but there is a very high propability that the same extreme measures will have to be taken to make it fit and function properly.

You're gonna be blowing some BIG dolla on that project bro, hope you're ready for it.
Old 08-07-2002, 09:20 PM

first of all gt2, this is hardcore lame. Your going to get flamed unless you can come up with proof.

Second of all, converting a v6 tibby to rear-wheel is very very costly and expensive. Let alone the engine out of a gt2. IF you can get ahold of one(which i'm told is extremely difficult). If you have done this, take a picture of your engine bay and post it. Then we'll all ooh and aaah, otherwise you full of it in my opion.

So i'm going to lock this topic for 2 reasons. One to stop this flamefest, and second to save my sanity as i really don't like reading this horse s.....