Hyundai Genesis Forum The Hyundai Genesis Forum. An area for the all new generation RWD Hyundai sports coupe and sedan.

What do you guys think of waterless and rinseless car washes?

Old 04-24-2016, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T
Default What do you guys think of waterless and rinseless car washes?

Waterless washes and rinseless washes are the safe, simple way to wash your car without a water hose. With a waterless wash, you just spray and wipe with a soft microfiber towel to remove light dust and fingerprints. A rinseless wash dilutes in a small amount of water to create a car wash solution that does not require rinsing. They are loaded with lubricants to protect the vehicle from abrasion. Waterless and rinseless washes are both excellent options for people living in apartments or condos, in water-restricted areas, or they can be used during the winter months, when washing the car outside isn’t ideal. Give your vehicle a quick detail any time! Our waterless car wash and rinseless car wash products make it easy and quick to maintain a clean vehicle even when you can’t wash it.

For quick cleaning without water, use Detailer’s Pro Series Waterless Auto Wash or Griot’s Garage Waterless Spray-On Car Wash, to name a couple. To wash your vehicle with less water, use Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine or Detailer’s Pro Series Rinseless Wash & Gloss. Both products leave your vehicle feeling slick, smooth, and clean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2i0YPz_DBE

http://www.autogeek.net/waterless-ca...-products.html

Are these things safe for cars or just a gimmick that can cause problems with your paint down the road?
Old 04-25-2016, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Stuff like that is great if you need a quick wipe down. I would never use them if my car was soiled with dirt and crap all over it. You risk creating scratches in the paint by wiping all the dirt away.