Hyundai Genesis Forum The Hyundai Genesis Forum. An area for the all new generation RWD Hyundai sports coupe and sedan.

How many people are without a garage

Old 07-05-2013, 12:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 3.8
Default How many people are without a garage

to work on their car? I have one and I cant ever imagine living somewhere that doesnt have one. I have a 2 car which is big enough for my tools and car. I can park it sideways if I need to and jack it up and do anything I want. My next garage will either have a pit or be tall enough for me to install a lift.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:37 PM

Vehicle: 2013 BMW 128i

My garage has a Supra in it, so all the car work on the GC is done in the driveway, lol.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:11 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Mine's a 2 car on paper, but I have the deuce parked sideways in the back of the garage and still plenty-o room to work on all 3 of them and access to the attached workshop on top of all that.

Sadly the Tibs fate remain outside until the other garage is built. I need to buy a cover for him for the time-being. The driveway and garage are at too steep of an angle, I have to lift him OVER stock just to clear the edge between the driveway and garage. Even the MC scrapes if there's more than 1 person in her. It's a royal pita. However and and for a 2nd garage. Oh and a lift to go with it

?