Hyundai Equus Forum The Hyundai Equus Forum. Discuss all topics here about Hyundai's biggest and all new full-size executive sedan.

Dub edition Hyundai Equus

Old 01-21-2011, 02:00 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Dub edition Hyundai Equus

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/20...ema-25682.html

We were all impressed by the DUB Edition 2011 Mustang, developed together with lifestyle magazine DUB, launched earlier this year. Now, the same designers have have teamed up with Hyundai to customize an Equus for this year’s SEMA show, scheduled to take place on November 2-5 in Las Vegas.

The DUB Edition Hyundai Equus will not only make a stunning appearance featuring exterior and interior upgrades, but audio modifications are also poised to make a stand.

"We know that SEMA show-goers look forward to seeing the cool new cars like Equus and the unique ways we customize them," said Myles Kovacs, president and co-founder, DUB Magazine. "With this car we tried to give tuners an idea of what modifications can be done within the luxury segment."

Exterior changes made on the Hyundai Equus include Trex DUB Design mesh grille, DUB Design custom body kit, tinted windows and tail lights, and a custom two-tone, gloss black-and-matte charcoal paint job. The Equus will also feature a DUB Edition custom suspension riding on 24-inch TIS modular style 10 wheels with Pirelli Pzero Nero Tires.

As for the aforementioned audio enhancement on the DUB Edition Hyundai Equus, the team has built a custom trunk enclosure that will be fitted with Infiniti Kappa components including nine Infiniti Kappa Series speakers, KAPPA ONE mono and KAPPA FOUR four-channel amplifiers.

In addition to that, the interior of the Equus will feature DUB Design custom leather and suede, a DUB Design illuminated headliner and custom rear bucket seats.

The DUB Edition Hyundai Equus will be shown in the Hyundai booth along with other specially designed cars exclusively built for this year's SEMA Show.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Honestly..........not a fan on this one.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:46 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Old 04-28-2011, 07:13 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

those rims are foogly. dub just doesn't make any sense to me. they make cars look like they're child's toys.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:49 AM

Vehicle: F2 Evolution

Its a big look on high end cars in Europe, BMWs, Mercs, Jaguars etc, quite like that style, but way to expensive for me, and with Hyundai cheap reputation in Europe that particular car just wouldn't cut it with the BMW/Merc/Audi snobs.

Personnally I like it though.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:51 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

i like it however if i had the money to buy, i wouldnt.