Hyundai Elantra Forum The Hyundai Elantra Forum. Later models (96-up) of this 4-door share their Beta engines and chassis with the Hyundai Tiburon. Earlier Mistubishi-based Hyundai Elantras (92-95) are perfect candidates for the popular 4g63t motor swap, which turns the Hyundai Elantra into a real sleeper. These characteristics make the Hyundai Elantra a great car for those who want sports car performance with family car flexibility.

MSD Dis 2 is in !!!!!!!

Old 11-01-2001, 09:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Custom Wagon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Originally posted by SCCA Street mod class 01 Elantra:

launch control.
</div>

What does the lanch control do?
Old 11-01-2001, 10:11 PM

Thanks for the info maybe I should look into getting one. Since I want to run scca as well. Let me know how it works if you get a chance to test it out.
Old 11-02-2001, 01:10 PM

what exactly is scca?
Old 11-05-2001, 12:26 AM

Hey guys. I also run Solo II here in Atlanta. I have been running for about two years now. I also have a MSD DIS-2 on my Scoupe. I loved it for about a year and a month. That is when it quit working and left me on the side of the road. It is weird how the warrenty last for a year and the product last for a year and a month. Anyways, it did make a difference in gas milage and performance. Finally, my question is for the Elantra who is running in Solo II. Why are you running in the street mod class. Unless you have a motor swap, turbo, race tires, or any major susp. mods you can run in a stock class and be more competative. The reason I run SM is because I am going to put a turbo on my Scoupe and I have ported internals. The SM class here in Atl consist of Type-R's, M3's, and Golf GTI's.

P.S. Check out the times. I run in Street Mod http://home.att.net/~soloII/061001/
Old 11-05-2001, 11:22 AM

how do i go about joining scca and how much
Old 11-05-2001, 11:29 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Originally posted by Elantra151:
how do i go about joining scca and how much</div>

Here is the link to the scca it will give you all the info you'll need. Plus you can look up meets in your area. www.scca.org

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: Guilty ]