Hyundai Elantra Forum The Hyundai Elantra Forum. Later models (96-up) of this 4-door share their Beta engines and chassis with the Hyundai Tiburon. Earlier Mistubishi-based Hyundai Elantras (92-95) are perfect candidates for the popular 4g63t motor swap, which turns the Hyundai Elantra into a real sleeper. These characteristics make the Hyundai Elantra a great car for those who want sports car performance with family car flexibility.

G/I : Evo X C/F Hood for 01-03 Elantras

Old 12-17-2008, 07:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai F24S
Red face G/I : Evo X C/F Hood for 01-03 Elantras

<span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS"><span style="color:#FF0000">(Mods - I was going to put this in the Classifieds, but I don't have the hood to sell yet, this is more of a G/I thread for the my spot in the group buy. Therefore, I stuck it in here so it would still get noticed.)</span>

There's been a group buy going on for over a year on ElantraXD.com for the Evo X carbon fiber hoods. (Here is the link: http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/attachment...p;d=1205598103)

(This style of hood

I originally bought into this group buy when I had my Elantra, but it took a lot longer for everyone to pay up than anticipated, and I traded in my Elantra before the minimum amount of ten payments were received.

The tenth payment was just sent in a few days ago, which means the hoods will now start being produced. All hoods are hand made by Craig of Compact Divisions (www.compactdivisions.com)

I paid my deposit of <span style="color:#FF0000">$100</span>, which only leaves the final payment of <span style="color:#FF0000">$375</span> for the hood, and shipping. I will sell my place for only <span style="color:#FF0000">$50</span>, instead of the <span style="color:#FF0000">$100</span> that I put in, which make it a total cost of <span style="color:#FF0000">$425 + shipping</span> for a rare, hand made Evo X C/F hood. Not only that, but you don't have to wait a year like everyone else did!

If anyone is interested, send me a PM here or on ElantraXD.com. My username there is also Munky.</span>
Old 12-17-2008, 09:07 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Good luck with this Corey. Unfortunately, I think Derek is the only other XD to post here. If we have any lurkers though, Carbonman does awesome work and this hood is going for a wicked awesome price!
Old 12-18-2008, 07:36 AM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

that would look sick on an hd
Old 12-19-2008, 07:13 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent 1.6T

UUUUGGGH. I want someone to make a sick hood like this for the LC2s!!! Very nice hod. You should just throw it up on Ebay for $500. There are a ton of ppl that would prolly wanna bid a pretty penny on it.