Hyundai Accent Forum The Hyundai Accent Forum. Hyundai's little champ. While the Hyundai Accent and Hyundai Excel may be small, they respond very well to aftermarket modifications and is among the favorites for Hyundai tuners.

Wireing diagram

Old 02-20-2009, 08:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Accent GL 3 dr
Default Wireing diagram

My Dome light, on my '08, stays on in the door setting. Sometimes it will fade off, like it is supposed to, but then it pops back on. I checked the switch, and there is nothing there that would cause this. The door plungers are fine too. Does anyone know where the circuit is that causes the light to fade off? I brought it to Hyundai, and they said they found a pinched wire. the light was back on in an hour! sad.gif
Old 02-20-2009, 09:18 PM

Vehicle: 03 Hyundai Accent

Take it back again. They need to fix it under warranty. Last thing you want to do is start dicking around with the wiring and void your warranty. ESPECIALLY on electrical issues. If they don't fix it, take it to another dealer.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:11 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Accent GL 3 dr

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(03-accent-03 @ Feb 20 2009, 11:18 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Take it back again. They need to fix it under warranty. Last thing you want to do is start dicking around with the wiring and void your warranty. ESPECIALLY on electrical issues. If they don't fix it, take it to another dealer.</div>

Ur right, I should, but I hate the dealers. If I can fix something myself, id rather. But I DONT want any Warrenty issues either!! So it will probably go back!