Hyundai Accent Forum The Hyundai Accent Forum. Hyundai's little champ. While the Hyundai Accent and Hyundai Excel may be small, they respond very well to aftermarket modifications and is among the favorites for Hyundai tuners.

Rally suspension

Old 07-29-2011, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 02 Accent
Default Rally suspension

What kind of suspension did the rally accents have? I know the accents were lifted and were not a stock height. Did they use custom coil overs or was it a separate custom spring/strut set up?
Old 07-29-2011, 12:19 PM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

custom coilovers... made by Proflex
Old 07-29-2011, 12:38 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

they had to be custom, but with Eibach as a provider for springs. that's all i know. they have different suspension setups, so it couldn't have been the customer version of the spring.

i'm always wondering why they aren't sold to the public. companies like that could make so much cash but i guess they are way too expensive to sell to the public, possibly because they use expensive materials.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:19 PM

Vehicle: accent

Originally Posted by HyundaiKitCoupe
they had to be custom, but with Eibach as a provider for springs. that's all i know. they have different suspension setups, so it couldn't have been the customer version of the spring.

i'm always wondering why they aren't sold to the public. companies like that could make so much cash but i guess they are way too expensive to sell to the public, possibly because they use expensive materials.
they are to expensive that no one is going to buy them so they are going to loose.... i saw some suspension for lancer evo ams that cost like 15,000 dollars imagen a rally coilovers...

http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/J...nsion-Kit.html