Hyundai Accent Forum The Hyundai Accent Forum. Hyundai's little champ. While the Hyundai Accent and Hyundai Excel may be small, they respond very well to aftermarket modifications and is among the favorites for Hyundai tuners.

accent fog light help

Old 01-15-2003, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default accent fog light help

i just bought some round fog lights now i just need to know how i can mount them. it sounds like im an idiot but i just can figure it out.
Old 01-15-2003, 11:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

You've got several options.

You can screw the lights into the urethane bumper cover. Disadvantage there is they will tent to "wobble" as the bumper cover wobbles from bumps/road irregularities

You can screw them into the hard plastic structural bumper. Only disadvantage there is it might be a PITA to get a clear line of site to make sure your screws are going into the hard plastic structural bumper and not just the urethane body bumper cover.

You can also use just about any hole/threadded hole in the frame to hold a bracket. You might have to make a bracket to hold your fog lights.

Worse case senario, you mound them on the trunk/hatch/spoiler pointing backwards to deal with tailgaters. tongue.gif