HELP Forum Car won't start, Spark Plug Melted? Car throwing sparks down as you drive down the road? Ask your car questions here.

The Car is "Hiccupping"

Old 11-22-2009, 10:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

soo just an update.

last week, i made sure everything was connected securely and test my system for codes. i found someone who had a nice one that i could borrow. no codes found. i think this week i will put a fuel system cleaner in it and see if that helps. also my fuel mileage has decreased from 420 miles a tank to barely making 380 on a 14.1 gallon tank. thats a crappy 27 miles per gallon......
Old 11-22-2009, 11:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that good or you need a better one?

great for me. you're pretty! except it would have been better if the shadow had long hair :/

it sounds like TPS. of course it could be something with the crankshaft position sensor, or bad connection somewhere, or incorrectly gapped spark plugs. i gapped all my NGK iridiums to .039. you don't have to replace your fuel filter really. my dad's car has 150K on it and i just replaced it but it still runs the same and that shiz has been beaten on.

what the heck, it's a brand new car. why would it do this? the more i learn about Hyundais the more i dislike them. you'll never see this happen in a VW.