HellBilly Rants The insane rantings of a crazed lunatic... if you are easily offended you may want to stay far, far away. Enter at your own risk.

New Members Who Jumped From GenCoupe.com!

Old 12-22-2011, 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 2.0T GC R-Spec

Originally Posted by Phat Korean
Hijinx,

I never attacked you and if you took it that way; well, you took it that way. I also think you meant to say impartial. Being partial means you are taking sides or have a preference for one over the other. While i never really talked with QM before his ban and really havent since, it was the straw. Im glad to be here where we can prevent sh*t like that.

LMAO! I feel like an idiot! Yes, 'impartial.' Thanks for the correction, you're good people. Everyone else is a bunch of a-holes, like when you have something stuck in your teeth, and no one tells you, lol I felt like you were trying to attack me, but I didn't take it personal enough to get upset about it. I was just thinking 'WTF, is wrong with this dude?' So no hard feelings on my side, for sure.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:32 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Genesis Coupe

Originally Posted by Hijinx
LMAO! I feel like an idiot! Yes, 'impartial.' Thanks for the correction, you're good people. Everyone else is a bunch of a-holes, like when you have something stuck in your teeth, and no one tells you, lol I felt like you were trying to attack me, but I didn't take it personal enough to get upset about it. I was just thinking 'WTF, is wrong with this dude?' So no hard feelings on my side, for sure.

Yes I am indeed an a**hole, that is something I have never denied.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:27 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8 - 1999 Hyundai Accent Hatch

ByByCavalier has wondered over here, and I likes what I see.

I already posted a short rant in the other sub forum lol, but yeah kinda getting fed up with everyone buying into Import Sharks bullshit, among all the other BS vendor crap. People not reading stickies and asking the same f'ing questions over and over again. Good info never getting pinned. The constant 2.0 vs 3.8 threads and the BS that follows that. The place is really falling apart and its exhausting to see it all happen.

The only reason I really stick around at GenCoupe is because of the local region sub forum. I'll still lurk there, but I like what I see here. Glad to be around.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by segagen
ByByCavalier has wondered over here, and I likes what I see.

I already posted a short rant in the other sub forum lol, but yeah kinda getting fed up with everyone buying into Import Sharks bullshit, among all the other BS vendor crap. People not reading stickies and asking the same f'ing questions over and over again. Good info never getting pinned. The constant 2.0 vs 3.8 threads and the BS that follows that. The place is really falling apart and its exhausting to see it all happen.

The only reason I really stick around at GenCoupe is because of the local region sub forum. I'll still lurk there, but I like what I see here. Glad to be around.

Welcome Cavalier, glad to see you made it over! The admins are very open to suggestions on how the users might want to improve the sight to, so if there is something you would like to see or whatnot feel free to contact Majik or Visionz and give them your feedback!

This is no Nazi forum here, this forum is for the users, by the users, plain and simple.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:32 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 3.8

I love this forum and how they listen to the members. I'm from gencoupe and that forum can lick my taint. I will never show my face (or membership?) over there again. To all of the nazi staff at gencoupe....screw you!
Old 01-02-2012, 11:47 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 3.8

This is how I feel about Gen Coupe

Old 01-02-2012, 01:17 PM

I LOVE IT! Glad to see you guys are here, and welcome to my humble home in the Char Pit!

Old 01-02-2012, 04:40 PM

I'm glad all the extremists are coming to this site. Since you cocknozzles are leaving Gencoupe is getting better. Have fun ruining HA. I could be wrong though, so I plan to stick around to see if it happens.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Super G-Coupe
This is how I feel about Gen Coupe

Constipated? Because you're full of sh*t. Or maybe you feel like sh*t, because you're an a**hole? I'm not sure what you're trying to convey with that picture. Maybe you should pull your cock out of your face so I can understand you better.

Oh look, HA has a profanity filter too...lulz.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Hijinx
I'm glad all the extremists are coming to this site. Since you cocknozzles are leaving Gencoupe is getting better. Have fun ruining HA. I could be wrong though, so I plan to stick around to see if it happens.

It's getting better? Yeah right, its because they are freaking out that people are running. All the cock nozzles stayed behind, and they will arise again.

Doesn't matter though you can be a tool and still hang out Hijinx.