HellBilly Rants The insane rantings of a crazed lunatic... if you are easily offended you may want to stay far, far away. Enter at your own risk.

New Members Who Jumped From GenCoupe.com!

Old 12-20-2011, 02:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: GenesisCopue

Hijinx is one of those Im hear and going to say whatever makes me look good, then go to the otherside and tell them what they want to hear. I will leave it with this. I hate fuckin people like you Hijinx. I will not post another thing about it. you know where i stand. Its all yours Dbag. Not you HB. Im a humper
Old 12-20-2011, 02:44 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Genesis Coupe

Originally Posted by KrAk3N
Hijinx is one of those Im hear and going to say whatever makes me look good, then go to the otherside and tell them what they want to hear. I will leave it with this. I hate fuckin people like you Hijinx. I will not post another thing about it. you know where i stand. Its all yours Dbag. Not you HB. Im a humper

For the record for anyone wondering posts like these will not be edited or deleted in my subforum. This is what HellBilly Rants is all about speak your mind, tell me or someone else to f*ck off, why they are a douch, etc..

I will only draw the line at illegal sh*t like threatening someones life, etc...

I can give a f*ck about political correctness.

So within legal limitations GO FOR IT!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 03:15 PM

Vehicle: 2010 2.0T GC R-Spec

Originally Posted by KrAk3N

You know, I actually liked you. But, the truth is that for whatever reasons you have, you're trying to smear me. Thats cool, though. The truth is in my words. Like I said before, nothing here contradicts what I've said on Gencoupe. Both sides have valid arguements, and both sides have their wrongs... If you're too dense to understand my position on the matter, I don't give two flying fucks if you like me. I'm the same person here, there, and IRL. That's all that matters to me.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:44 PM

I don't usually make it my business to prove myself to anyone...but today, I'm making an exception.

Here are all the relevant posts I've made on Gencoupe regarding the issue (not in chronological order, btw):

Hijinx Post @Gencoupe

Crooked speaks the truth. I myself have had some choice words with people. I've also had somethings deleted. Instead of getting all whiny about it, I took it in stride and realized I might have been a bit out of line, and took it as a warning (whether it was or wasn't). My point is that I think all of this is being blown way out of proportion. There are some legitimate concerns, but starting a 'revolution' by inciting a forum war is a bit much.

And no, I'm not brown nosing the mods. Like, I said in an earlier post, I think they could do a better job. First they need a bigger staff, though. And maybe assign mods to different forums. A bigger mod team with smaller areas of responsibility would be able to keep this place cleaner.

From my corner of understanding, the problem with the vendors is a bit different. There are hundreds of transactions that go on with these vendors. The amount of complaints on the board pale in comparison to the amount of transactions that went well. I hate to say it, but the people who do get screwed just have bad luck. I'm might be one of those people one day, but thats the risk you run when you buy anything. You can't just go and kick a vendor off because of that. Now, if the vendor has a reputation of screwing people openly, or publicly, and doesn't care sure. But odds are, they're still going to get business, and someone is still gonna get screwed. Our job as members is to let everyone else know. And the mods just want us to do it respectfully, that's really not hard to do.

Hijinx Post @Gencoupe

Phat, in all fairness, you're starting to get a wee bit of tunnel vision... As far as the mods go... There are a lot of things that could be handled differently...but that's from the user P.O.V.

At any rate, these threads have high entertainment value.

Post @Gencoupe

(In reference to the site collapsing) Lol...it's takes a very ignorant, or just plain naive, person to believe that.

(in reference to mods not being paid) I guess I'm wrong for assuming people already knew this...

Not every GC owner is on a forum either. People on forums represent a small fraction of owners. Extrapolate that... That means out of all the transactions, the one's you see throughout the forums are of the smallest percentage of people. I understand I may come off as harsh, and uncaring for saying that but it's the simple truth.

Now, I said it's "being blown way out of proportion." I'm not saying it's not a serious issue. I just think people don't truly understand the full scope of whats going on. I'm not claiming to, but I think there are people who need to be more broad-minded about the issue.

Don't attack me when I'm trying to remain partial here. That's one of your problems right now Phat. You're attacking people who are trying to help...like an injured animal, you're lashing out and making yourself worse.

I don't know if you can see it but here for added measure Profile at Gencoupe and for the bonus Profile at Club3G. Look through my posts if you want. I am who I am. I've got nothing to hide, so come at me bro.

Old 12-20-2011, 04:46 PM

Vehicle: GenesisCopue

Dood. I have read a few of your posts over the last week. Your a humper. why do I say that? Cuz you DONT KNOW why these things have come about. Im glad your here. everyone should be here. Some of the people you have made comments about ( im talking in general) know alot about alot of things. Things you dont. humpers just jump in and say their $.02, when they really dont know what they are talking about. The humpers ARE the problem. Thats how FACTS get skewed. Sorry your my example, but well you are. I dont need to come at you bro. Cuz well...I dont. The purpose of a community and to keep it strong is to have the circle of knowledge stay intact with out Humpers getting in. That way the truth and facts stay intact. humpers get knowledge and then get in the circle. But to come that circle ( which is open to anyone, with knowledge) and just throw what you think to be facts, well is.........( the easy way of saying) not good. If you dont get what im saying I get it ( not being demeaning).

with that being said. Gencoupe has a way of distorting what a community is and what they stand for. Myself and others have busted our asses off to make sure others get the knowledge we have learned. Even at a financial risk. we are about each person who owns a Gencoupe.....period. We do know our sh*t or we wouldnt say it. I couldnt go on, but i have to get...............................real life calls.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:49 PM

I am humping my hand right now... does that make me a humper?
Old 12-20-2011, 04:57 PM

KrAk3n, I know what goes on. I've seen the threads get deleted. I've seen Jay, ARK, and IS get away with murder. I've had my posts deleted and ignored. I'm not ignorant to the problems that 'community' has. I've dug for threads... I don't always post in them, just when I feel like it. So, I hope you don't have beef with me, because I really don't have an issue with you.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:11 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 2.0 R Spec

Im from GenCoupe and like I said in my other post...I left and will never be going back. I got sick of the moderators taking the vendors sides in everything. I dont want to be apart of a site where the site gives its approval of vendors ripping off customers, because that essentially is what they are doing by not taking the members sides.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:38 PM

Glad to see you made it over here, welcome to HA, and welcome to the HellBilly Rants sub-forum!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:00 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0t Track

Hijinx,

I never attacked you and if you took it that way; well, you took it that way. I also think you meant to say impartial. Being partial means you are taking sides or have a preference for one over the other. While i never really talked with QM before his ban and really havent since, it was the straw. Im glad to be here where we can prevent sh*t like that.