HellBilly Rants The insane rantings of a crazed lunatic... if you are easily offended you may want to stay far, far away. Enter at your own risk.

New Members Who Jumped From GenCoupe.com!

Old 12-18-2011, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T

i jumped ship from gen coupe
Old 12-18-2011, 01:16 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Genesis Coupe

Originally Posted by BBGen
i jumped ship from gen coupe

WELCOME! Glad to see another jumper from GenCoupe! Encourage others to do the same, revolt against the oppressor!

SPREAD THE BILLY!
Old 12-18-2011, 11:28 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0t Track

Originally Posted by HellBilly
SPREAD THE BILLY!

Is that what you call your mangina?
Old 12-18-2011, 11:44 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Haven't really jumped ship since I was part of fx,rdtibron,ha long before gencoupe. Ah well.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Phat Korean
Is that what you call your mangina?

I personally call my Mangina "SNOOKIE"....

Originally Posted by tanc
Haven't really jumped ship since I was part of fx,rdtibron,ha long before gencoupe. Ah well.

Either way, welcome! If you are still part of GenCoupe, MASS RECRUIT! Tell GenCoupe to suck it!

MATTER OF FACT TO ALL MY NEW AND FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS! IF YOU ARE PART OF GENCOUPE DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO GET BOOTED (within legal limits of course)! POINTS SCORED FOR POSTING MY RANTINGS AND TELLING THE MODS AND ADMINS THAT BILLY SAYS TO f*ck OFF!
Old 12-19-2011, 11:54 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 3.8

Right here

You guys really have no idea how much hatred I have for Gen Coupe and Jay @ SFR. Mike at Import Shark sells the most crappiest products and tries and tells people its quality. What kind of drugs is he on?

I hope Gen Coupe gets dies in a fire and never comes back. Really...Im literally shaking as I type this. Thats how pissed off I am at that site and their shitty so called vendors.

This forum is now my home and I will gladly spread the word to every single last human being that owns a genesis even if it means it takes up alot of my time. One less member at Gen Coupe and one less customer to SFR or IS means my day is fullfilled.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by i_hate_gencoupe.com
Right here

You guys really have no idea how much hatred I have for Gen Coupe and Jay @ SFR. Mike at Import Shark sells the most crappiest products and tries and tells people its quality. What kind of drugs is he on?

I hope Gen Coupe gets dies in a fire and never comes back. Really...Im literally shaking as I type this. Thats how pissed off I am at that site and their shitty so called vendors.

This forum is now my home and I will gladly spread the word to every single last human being that owns a genesis even if it means it takes up alot of my time. One less member at Gen Coupe and one less customer to SFR or IS means my day is fullfilled.

HELL YEAH! That is the kind of enthusiasm I like to see! Bring them all over! Burn GenCoupe to the ground!
Old 12-19-2011, 03:35 PM

Vehicle: 2010 2.0T GC R-Spec

I wouldn't say I 'jumped.' I've seen what goes on at Gencoupe. I find this all amusing, actually. HellBilly, we ran into each other once, and we bumped heads, but know that I'm just being partial by joining here. I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:36 PM

Vehicle: 2010 2.0T GC R-Spec

Originally Posted by i_hate_gencoupe.com
Right here

Lol, don't forget about Ark.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Hijinx
I wouldn't say I 'jumped.' I've seen what goes on at Gencoupe. I find this all amusing, actually. HellBilly, we ran into each other once, and we bumped heads, but know that I'm just being partial by joining here. I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Well whether or not we have bumped heads in the past, you have taken the time to come by and say hi. Hopefully you like what you see here and stick around.