Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Sergeant Jason Gray USMC

Old 07-03-2012, 09:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 hyundai accent
Default Sergeant Jason Gray USMC

Hello,

I have been an avid member of this forum for many years now and have never had a negative experience. I am seeking your assistance to help out a great friend and coworker Sergeant Jason Gray. He was nominated by his wife to receive this years bodybuilding.com Military Appreciation Award. The qualifying qualities include his devotion to the Marines and his dedication to his boys and wife of seven years. 2 years ago she was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer and has been battling it vigorously through intense chemo treatments. He balances his career and time home to take care of his wife and kids while somehow maintaining the most upbeat attitude I have ever seen. If you could take a few minutes and watch his wife's nomination and cast your vote for him, I would be be very grateful. Thank you.

Watch the short clip and vote here

And no this isn't a spam or a hack.